Welcome To Cookeville

disgustedfan

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there is every chain restaurant known to man now in Cookeville:'

Longhorn, Outback, Ocharleys, Cracker Barrel, IHOP, Cheddars, Starbucks, Chic-fila; Applebees, Red Lobster, Fazolis, Chilis, Puelos Grille, Shoneys, Ruby Tuesday, Golden Corral, Olive Garden, plus 46 chineses restaurants-all buffets, 10 Mexican restaurants, and 435 meat and three restaurants!!!!

Plus Hardees(2), McDonalds (3); Burger Kings (3); Krystals, Waffle House (2); Kentucky Fried Chicken;

Plus the nicest people in the world!!!!

I am shocked disgustedfan, you didn't mention my favorite in Cookeville and right around the corner from the stadium too. Bobby Q's, voted one of the top BBQ restaurants in Tenneessee and the nana puddin is incredible. Shame on you!! :thumb:

GWave- my humble apologies- and your are exactly right-Bobby Qs is the greatest barbecue in the south. And their Banana pudding that taste like caramel is to die for! Their catfish is also outstanding. And be sure to order their pool room slaw if you can take the heat!

The reason for the name "disgustedfan" is due to our brand of football we played for years at Cookeville High School "run up the middle three times and punt." We are thrilled to have premium football coming to our city!!!

Burger Chef is long gone-they are building apartments now where the Burger Chef use to be located!

Cookeville has really grown in the last 20 years-good responsible growth!!!

That's good to here, not regarding Burger Chef but the growth news. There was always plenty of potential there, but as you know growth can be extremely dangerous. Glad to here it was done right!

Burger Chef is long gone-they are building apartments now where the Burger Chef use to be located!

Cookeville has really grown in the last 20 years-good responsible growth!!!

I'm a little reluctant to ask this but I have to.....Does Mini-Burger still have the bug zapper inside the restaurant? :D That had to be a ridiculous violation. I already know the answer to that one, just had to throw that out there.