Grace Christian Rams 2010

utvolzfan

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Read in the paper where Grace did self report another violation, it also stated that the TSSAA not going to penalize them in this new case. I,m curious as to who the other kid was and what promped Grace to self report.Also said they were going to appeal the other decision.

I wonder when Grace will send us our region title plaque from 2008? Grace Christians Knox County all stars and their recruited scholarship players (1 confirmed , many more suspected) beat Cosby and their homegrown kids by 1 point for the region title in 2008. All of this makes you wonder if the game would have even been close had GCA not played MULTIPLE ineligible players?

I wonder when Grace will send us our region title plaque from 2008? Grace Christians Knox County all stars and their recruited scholarship players (1 confirmed , many more suspected) beat Cosby and their homegrown kids by 1 point for the region title in 2008. All of this makes you wonder if the game would have even been close had GCA not played MULTIPLE ineligible players?

Well if you count basketball, its now 3 comfirmed ,make it 4 with Wanamaker.

Well maybe and I mean maybe my source was wrong, but all the other information he has told me is true. First with the Williams kid and for a fact that another violation was self reported at Grace. If I'm guessing (and I'm not) I was told that the Williams episode was going to open alot of eyes towards the GCA athletics program, and the shady dealings over there. The sorry thing is no one knows who to believe in this deal or any others at Grace and thats the bad thing that people think of now when they hear the name Grace Christian Rams they think liars and cheaters.

the bad thing that people think of now when they hear the name Grace Christian Rams they think liars and cheaters.

I have thought that from the beginning. Anything thing with the word "Christian" in it from a business stand point I have learn to shy away from. If I open up the yellow pages looking for a business I stay clear of the one that say, "Christian Owned" or have the Fish symbol on the add.

**Now before everyone starts a pray chain for me or starts posting scripture.***

I am a Christian and believe in the Bible 100%. But, also I have learned there is alot if not most people think that everyday rules do apply to them cause their soul has been saved. I have been burned by Christians who adevertize themselves and seen this entitlment mentality in the interviews from Pastor Ron in this situation.

Very good post, especially on Bro. Ron. They need to go further back and get all of the athletes that have been paid for. Everything from the participation fees to part of all all of the tuition. There were others before Wannamaker that received financial aide!! Showing Chrisitian love had nothing to do with the violations. The operate above the rules and then try to smooth it all over with we were just trying to help someone in need!! What a sham. I think they need to be penalized for every violation because it wasn't done out of ignorance!

Very good post, especially on Bro. Ron. They need to go further back and get all of the athletes that have been paid for. Everything from the participation fees to part of all all of the tuition. There were others before Wannamaker that received financial aide!! Showing Chrisitian love had nothing to do with the violations. The operate above the rules and then try to smooth it all over with we were just trying to help someone in need!! What a sham. I think they need to be penalized for every violation because it wasn't done out of ignorance!

YEP!!!

I was sort of shocked the way the TSSAA let Grace slide on the second violation, if the first one was a no no, what made the second one any better. They should have penalized twice as harsh in the latest incident. I have lost all respect for this program. They need to clean up their act and quit trying to buy success.

the bad thing that people think of now when they hear the name Grace Christian Rams they think liars and cheaters.

I have thought that from the beginning. Anything thing with the word "Christian" in it from a business stand point I have learn to shy away from. If I open up the yellow pages looking for a business I stay clear of the one that say, "Christian Owned" or have the Fish symbol on the add.

**Now before everyone starts a pray chain for me or starts posting scripture.***

I am a Christian and believe in the Bible 100%. But, also I have learned there is alot if not most people think that everyday rules do apply to them cause their soul has been saved. I have been burned by Christians who adevertize themselves and seen this entitlment mentality in the interviews from Pastor Ron in this situation.

They just say they are Christians pal. I've been around people who love God and it shows because they are always GIVING and not ever TAKING!! The worst kind of people in the world are those who use God and the name of religion as a stepping stone to their financial success. You better trust the alcoholic mechanic before you trust the adulterous deacons or greedy pastors. :roflol:

Probably need to stay on Grace Academy and off the topic we are heading toward. Grace has cheated, everyone in the Karns community knows about it. The TSSAA needs to force them to suspend all athletics until they can account for all of the cheating that has gone on and is going on.