Top AAA teams in the state??

We'll all meet here again the second week in Jan and compare notes and see how close we get on AAA. Maybe GC needs to start one of these on AA and someone else on A and we'll see how close we can get to the top 10 or 15 there. i don't know about you but this is a double strong year for the haves and a rather big drop off right now for the second tier. Scores have a wide range.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cookeville girls are rebuilding this year, younger than usual. No seniors getting significant minutes(only 2 on squad).

Starting 1 sometimes 2 freshmen which is unheard of under coach Odom.

Missing the big center they've had in past years.

But they're growing, and getting better. Be back in that top 10 list soon.

THE SQUAD :thumb:

Cookeville girls are rebuilding this year, younger than usual. No seniors getting significant minutes(only 2 on squad).

THE SQUAD :roflol:

After watching your team the past 4-5 years and seeing your record this year, many knew what was happening and felt for your coach who is known for developing players and teams. The record is skewed a bit if you don't realize some of the teams you have played are teams in the area, while smaller schools, can tear your heart out on the court and are not sympathetic in doing so especially if your school has done the same thing to them in the past. One year does not make a career make and things will turn but those "big girls" are going to have to show back up unless White County has found a way to get some of them but thats another story.

North Side could be a team that goes into the region tournament undefeated or having 1 or 2 losses. They have, like GC has said, is extremely athletic with one of the best point guards in west tennessee in Jalita Fason. Don't look down on North Side cause they can state if they keep playin like they have.

As long as you and GC keep posting about them, no one will talk down about them.

THE SQUAD :flower:

One year does not make a career make and things will turn but those "big girls" are going to have to show back up unless White County has found a way to get some of them but thats another story.

Another story?...

Do you know something you're not tellin PHargis? :roflol:

THE SQUAD :roflol:

Those two freshman are going to something special before their careers are finished. I also believe Coach Odom will have this team causing havoc for others come end of regular season and the post season. Helton is truly missed I know but I believe you are right that the Lady Cavs will be back soon, Coach Odom is a good coach and will see to it they only get better. Good luck to you guys!

1. Morristown West

2. Lavergne

3. Clarksville

4. Memphis Overton

5. Riverdale

6. Memphis Central

7. Mt. Juliet

8. Blackman

9. Lawrence Co.

10. Cleveland

Riverdale has already been beaten by Memphis Central and Cleveland, what would make you rank the Lady Warriors ahead of those two teams? Cleveland is undefeated and Centrals only loss was at the hands of a highly ranked team from Maryland.

1. Morristown West

2. Lavergne

3. Clarksville

4. Memphis Overton

5. Riverdale

6. Memphis Central

7. Mt. Juliet

8. Blackman

9. Lawrence Co.

10. Cleveland

Riverdale has already been beaten by Memphis Central and Cleveland, what would make you rank the Lady Warriors ahead of those two teams? Cleveland is undefeated and Centrals only loss was at the hands of a highly ranked team from Maryland.

I believe Riverdale will be @ MJ tomorrow. That should be a great game.

1. Morristown West

2. Lavergne

3. Clarksville

4. Memphis Overton

5. Riverdale

6. Memphis Central

7. Mt. Juliet

8. Blackman

9. Lawrence Co.

10. Cleveland

Was wondering the same thing, but not really worried about it. Just an opinion, just glad to see my team in the conversation. GO Lady Raiders!!

Memphis Overton must be a good school with a good team but they don't know how to post scores or put their schedule on this site. Their record is incomplete at the best. I am going to post their schedule but if their scores don't show up, I don't know how they should be considered in this poll. We'll wait to see that happens.