LaVergne's Hester resigns

graider1976

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Old Dad---I believe they are brothers. What does that answer for you?

Dirk is a good man and a good administrator I can assure you. He is a great leader and has very high standards. He is principal that will focus on student athletes not just athletes. He will be good for La Vergne.

It answers that he had a Castle Heights education also with its strict discipline. I wish Castle Heights was still in buisness! If it was the 'clone' would have gone there. It is a shame schools like Castle Heights, Swanee Military Academy . and Columbia Military Academy are gone today. Tennessee is the poorer without them and their traditions and HONOR codes.

Judge Clayton was a product of Swanee and Judge Ash is a product of Castle Heights. Judge Taylor is a product of Annapolis!

Dirk is a good man and a good administrator I can assure you. He is a great leader and has very high standards. He is principal that will focus on student athletes not just athletes. He will be good for La Vergne.

It answers that he had a Castle Heights education also with its strict discipline. I wish Castle Heights was still in buisness! If it was the 'clone' would have gone there. It is a shame schools like Castle Heights, Swanee Military Academy . and Columbia Military Academy are gone today. Tennessee is the poorer without them and their traditions and HONOR codes.

Judge Clayton was a product of Swanee and Judge Ash is a product of Castle Heights. Judge Taylor is a product of Annapolis!

Castle Heights, the good old days.

So Ash will be hiring the football coach? Thats a good thing. Hope he can find a good one. There should be some new names to pop up with him as the principal.

I had a brother that graduated from Columbia Military Academy . Great school that molded him into a man.

Old Dad you are correct. He is very strict with teachers and students. Some dont like his style because of his high expectations. He is very direct and fair. Before going to La Vergne he was at Siegel Middle as an assistant principal and athletic director. He knows what to do and how to do it and will be a good change at La Vergne High. I would personally love to work for him again. La Vergne High is lucky to have him.

Old Dad you are correct. He is very strict with teachers and students. Some dont like his style because of his high expectations. He is very direct and fair. Before going to La Vergne he was at Siegel Middle as an assistant principal and athletic director. He knows what to do and how to do it and will be a good change at La Vergne High. I would personally love to work for him again. La Vergne High is lucky to have him.

His Brother is VERY active working for kids with the Boys and Girls Club. :lol:

I bet today's Obamma/NEA types do NOT like him. :lol:

Got one word for them............TOUGH!

I bet today's Obamma/NEA types do NOT like him. :lol:

Who exactly is "Obamma" and why would this "Obamma" person be against education?

I'm not familiar with anybody named "Obamma" but I do think spelling is an area that should get more attention at the younger grades in school.

I bet today's Obamma/NEA types do NOT like him. :thumb:

Who exactly is "Obamma" and why would this "Obamma" person be against education?

I'm not familiar with anybody named "Obamma" but I do think spelling is an area that should get more attention at the younger grades in school.

You know the communist type President person that the "UNIONS" elected. As for the spelling that is as close as I am ever going to get with him! While he may not be against education the Union types who elected him do not like firm administration types.

As to MY spelling.......I will NEVER win any awards for it!!!!!! :lol:

I know history and not spelling. That is why I have a seldom used Dictonary around here somewhere. :blink:

Obama is a graduate of Columbia University and Harvard Law School, where he was the president of the Harvard Law Review.

Sounds like the O-b-a-m-a everybody has heard of is highly educated.

Unlike others.

The last thing LaVergne High School needs is people that are anti-education pretending to be concerned for it. They need people who are pro-education on their side at this point in time.

By the way, the new principal could be straight from the Pentagon...but if the funding and resources to the school are not improved, it will be a long, tough road.

You have to love it when someone gets on here correcting someone else's grammar and spelling and makes mistakes himself. I guess at least he caught his own mistake. Way to go Grizzly. Everybody makes mistakes. I just did it myself!

He is just passionate about wanting the best for the school he roots for and that is very commendable.

He and I will never agree about the annoited one that Graduated from 'Joseph Stalin U' (AKA HARVARD)! As you can tell I am NOT impressed with that school anymore also. Haven't been for a long time now. Their Medical School is OK, but John Hopkins is better. :thumb:

I've been an avid reader of CoachT for years, but this is first time I have ever felt the need to post. In response to Lost Old Dad's ignorant comments regarding indentured servants and President Obama, what does your bigoted comments have to do with who will be the next coach at LHS. Keep that nonsense to a different forum. If you are the history guru you claim to be, then you should know the difference between a white indentured servant and a black slave and we are on here to talk football, not politics so leave Obama out of it.

So to get back on subject, Coach Hester is a nice guy and would make a good offensive coordinator, but could benefit working under a more experienced coach for a few years to learn how to teach discipline before taking on head coaching duties again. Coach Thompson would have been a good fit. Mr. Ash is a good principal will do a fine job. And we need to keep Landon and his dad for one more year. Go Rines :roflol: