STATE TOURNAMENT!!!!

Ballerrrr32

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Opinions are just that and yours is yours and mine is mine I think JC got complacent last year and let a team upset them they had beaten badly every time before and will run the table this year in district and region with miss bb back and her supporting cass of last year will win the gold ball,but there's lots of bb to be played and neither 7a teams may go.

I would love to say that Scotts Hill will make it to State but I dont know if that will happen with Middleton in our district. I think that Middleton and Scotts Hill will make it through regionals but we will have to play Gleason at Gleason so I think that is where our run ends. For all you East TN teams I would watch out for Middleton they are very quick and can shoot. They all have decent hight so I look for them to make a run at State.

The way Clarkrange is playing now I'd say they'll beat Jackson Co. in their rematch by 15, will win the district, region and substate (always automatic with very weak Chattanooga teams) and will repeat as state champs. They were struggling early but now they look like last year's team.

Whoa Whoa Whoa back away from the crack pipe bro! You've lost your mind if you think Clarkrange is going to beat JC by 15 or in the region tournament. They have a chance at home against us but after that they have no shot. It wasn't much of a game the last time we played them and while it will be closer in the fishbowl at clarkrange thats the only shot they got. I think they do get back to the state tournament because there really isn't any competition for 2nd place in the region and no competition in Chattanooga for the substate but you've lost your mind if you think this team is going to be JC when it counts! :x

I would love to say that Scotts Hill will make it to State but I dont know if that will happen with Middleton in our district. I think that Middleton and Scotts Hill will make it through regionals but we will have to play Gleason at Gleason so I think that is where our run ends. For all you East TN teams I would watch out for Middleton they are very quick and can shoot. They all have decent hight so I look for them to make a run at State.

I'm just curious about your post.How do you know yall would play at Gleason?Both Middleton and Scotts Hill has a lot better path to get to the state than several of the teams in our district.Only two teams can go to substate and that's going to leave some good teams out with Gleason,Greenfield,Bradford,

Lake Co and even Trenton,Humboldt and Union City with a chance..I believe the top two teams in your district plays City University and Middle College and those teams..Si..I believe Middleton will probably host 1 of the teams and Scotts Hill traveling to one of the other schools..I'd sure like to be in Scotts Hiil position and basically just have to win a substate game to go to State....The district for yall will probably be tougher than the regional tournament.The teams in our district will be lucky just to make it to the region.!

I think in AA we will see alot of the same teams from last year in the Boro.:

McMinn Central

Gibson County

LA

Elizabethton

Westview

There is 5 of my eight spots. What you all think and who should be added?

I agree that in AA there will be several repeat teams this year. Obviously, there is always the possibility for upsets, but I think Gibson County is a shoo-in. Because that district is so strong, I also expect either Westview or Obion to make it as well. Again barring upsets, I think two Region 1 teams will make it (my picks are Elizabethton and South Greene which both made it last year, but are now in different conferences.) I don't know much about any of the rest, but it certainly appears that McMinn Central and Livingston both have goods chances again as well. Another District 8 team (either Cannon Co. or Upperman) looks like a possibility as well. I don't have any opinions about the remaining districts. Time will tell...

Midtenn,

Slow down brother! I know you are confident in your blue devils and you have every right to be they are a great team. However I will say that on any given night Clarkrange can beat them. Jackson County should be favored because they returned basically every starter, but don't count the lady buffaloes out. They are playing better, and will continue to get better. I look for them to peak at just the right time this year. Player for player to pretty evenly matched teams.