region 4aa

swipper

See, they wanted to cancel the region tournament last year when Upperman was the favorite, but ya know, things happened. Some people just run their mouths behind a screen name. Only thing I would book right now would be the final four: Upperman vs 28,000 point underdog Livingston Academy (why play this game? Livingston hasn't beaten them since? Oh yeah, two weeks ago.) Then Grundy vs Cannon County (sorry DC.) See ya soon.

Whoa, hold up... There is no upsets or underdogs in LA vs UHS, a win is a win. The word UNDERDOGS is irrelevant to the LA/UHS game. :evil:

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HERE IS MY THOUGHTS ON THE OUTCOME I KNOW THE DC LADY TIGERS ARE READY FOR THIS GAME THEY WILL BEAT GRUNDY CO BY 15 LADY TIGERS ARE FIRED UP FOR THIS GAME .NEXT CANNON CO WILL BEAT BLEDSOE BY 30 UPPERMAN BY 20 ,LIVINGSTON BY 30 DEKALB CO LADY TIGERS WILL MAKE IN THE SECOND ROUND OF THE REGION TOURNMENT GOOD LUCK LADY TIGERS TIGERPRIDE BABY. :hungry::wacko: :thumb B):wacko: .

Midtensportfan is trying to lock another thread by his ignorance, Big Daddy he wont answer your invitation cause he is affraid he might loose a tooth, oh I forgot JC poeple dont have any teeth :hungry: !! Unless Mcwilliams can get Wheaton, they will loose to LA!! BOOK IT!!! I'm pulling for Decalb, I like their excitment and fan support. Even though it will be an up hill battle, I think their mindset is right and they beleive!! That is powerful motivation!!! Good luck to all 8aa teams in 1st round, then LA all the way!!! AS for jc, hope c.range takes it all :wacko:

Midtensportfan is trying to lock another thread by his ignorance, Big Daddy he wont answer your invitation cause he is affraid he might loose a tooth, oh I forgot JC poeple dont have any teeth :hungry: !! Unless Mcwilliams can get Wheaton, they will loose to LA!! BOOK IT!!! I'm pulling for Decalb, I like their excitment and fan support. Even though it will be an up hill battle, I think their mindset is right and they beleive!! That is powerful motivation!!! Good luck to all 8aa teams in 1st round, then LA all the way!!! AS for jc, hope c.range takes it all :wacko:

I was really just wanting to put a face with the ignorance.. :wacko:

Can we clean this nonsense up please? You guys are way overboard on this. Get back to talking about the games and the kids you want to praise so I don't have to lock/delete this mess.

DL.

I agree! Upperman should dominate this game in the paint and if the refs let them play there is no way LA can stop Dyer down low. Upperman needs to put 2 people on the Sells girl and just zone the rest of them. It will be another close game but i'm taking Upperman by 5. 51-46 :hungry:

Can we clean this nonsense up please? You guys are way overboard on this. Get back to talking about the games and the kids you want to praise so I don't have to lock/delete this mess.

DL.

I understand your concern but where have you been? The Jackson Co. joke, 'midtensportsfan' has run his mouth practically all season baiting,trolling and generally making a south end of a north bound horse of himself. Now, all of a sudden, it needs to be cleaned up?

DL.

I understand your concern but where have you been? The Jackson Co. joke, 'midtensportsfan' has run his mouth practically all season baiting,trolling and generally making a south end of a north bound horse of himself. Now, all of a sudden, it needs to be cleaned up?

Actually I haven't been on here as much over the last few months (been very busy) and not every mod looks at every thread. Since the district I work in is now in this I'm reading.

If there's been a problem all along have you contacted any mods or CoachT? There's tons of stuff I never see but plenty of times I'll get an email or even a phone call from someone asking me to check something. And then I check it out and act accordingly.

So I haven't seen what your talking about until now. Sorry about that. If there's something that needs locked or deleted let me know and I'll try to take a look after while. Got an hour drive ahead of me now and a trip to wally world on the way.

DL.