predictions on title game in single A

jcman

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not picking NG but I'm warning that they should not be overlooked. They compete every year in a very tough Single A region usually losing out to Hampton or Cloudland. But not this year. They do have the worst record there but don't let that fool ya. They have 3 losses to AA Greeneville who is at the boro. They have 2 losses to AA South Greene who is at the boro. They have losses to AAA schools of Dobyns Bennet and Morristown East early. They play Hamtpon 5 times and lost three to them, they played decent at state last year and all games were close. They lost a couple to a pretty good AA Chuckey-Doak team and 1 more lost to Rogers Arkansas with a Division 1 signee. So, they may not be playing Sat., but they are capable of taking advantage of any team not ready to play.

scotts hill will be a sleeper and they better not be over looked by anyone. they are probably the youngest team up there with only one senior but they play with heart. they have beat some very good teams to get to where they are. they have shown that they can beat the press against the fast teams, they will out shoot you if you play zone and if your small, they have the bigs in the post

If everything goes as scripted it looks like Jackson Co. and Moore Co. should be among the favorites of the eight teams still remaining. I've heard Middleton is pretty strong throughout their line-up and most up my way feel Scotts Hill is still a year away. Coalfield has an outstanding PG in (Jr) A. Jordan and a whole line-up of solid 3 point shooters. Not having ever been there will work against them in the long run.....it is a big stage! Wayne Co. has a good coach, but they have valantly tried to establish tempo throughout the play-offs, and they may not be able to against some of these teams. Best first round game: MC vs. WC

:lol: Kaz :D

I hope it Scotts Hill vs. Middleton however it probably won't happen. With that said I think everybody knows Jackson Co. will be there in the end. I dont know about the other side of the bracket. I wouldn't sleep on Scotts Hill. They have the bigs down low and can shoot lights out. We don't have the best ball handlers but it hasn't hurt us yet so I am hopin it doesn't now. Scotts Hill has an amazing coach who will come up with some crazy strategies. If I was Jackson Co. I wouldn't sleep on Middleton cause they are a very good team. GOOD LUCK TO SCOTTS HILL AND MIDDLETON!! GO LADY LIONS!!

I hope it Scotts Hill vs. Middleton however it probably won't happen. With that said I think everybody knows Jackson Co. will be there in the end. I dont know about the other side of the bracket. I wouldn't sleep on Scotts Hill. They have the bigs down low and can shoot lights out. We don't have the best ball handlers but it hasn't hurt us yet so I am hopin it doesn't now. Scotts Hill has an amazing coach who will come up with some crazy strategies. If I was Jackson Co. I wouldn't sleep on Middleton cause they are a very good team. GOOD LUCK TO SCOTTS HILL AND MIDDLETON!! GO LADY LIONS!!

Middle who? :blush: Jackson County keeps district 7A's streak alive and brings home the gold for the 3rd year in a row and for JC's 2nd gold ball in 2 years. Yall know about JC's 3000 point and reigning Miss Basketball Laken Leonard but wait till you see the rest of the squad! Coalfield your up first! :thumb: