Oak Ridge @ Farragut

tnchad1980

85 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win this one?!

Times are bad in the atomic city.Blade is telling everyone how good they are.I can see it though.They did play cak and fulton within 3 or 4 touchdowns.Time to get back out in harriman and recruit another booker.Catback you better be glad cak fulton or alcoa are not in your classication.

Let's be nice Opie.. We (Oak Ridge)dont have the tradition you all have in Clinton.. Maybe one day we will have a "state runner up" sign at our city limits.

Edited by bladerunner

Let's be nice Opie.. We (Oak Ridge)dont have the tradition you all have in Clinton.. Maybe one day we will have a "state runner up" sign at our city limits.

Coach Blade is a winner...he is tough on himself, his coaches, and players. We would love to have him back at Hillsboro...he and his team ended Maryville's national longest winning streak in the '08 state championship game.

Bladerunner o.r. has wonderful tradition.Playing cak fulton and alcoa so well in the preseason has me convinced that the cats are headed in the right direction.Who knows maybe the old cats can pull out the vcr and show the young cats some o.r. tradition.I mean they were just little boys in 1991 when o.r. was king of anderson county.On second thought maybe their older brothers or daddys were little boys.

Bladerunner o.r. has wonderful tradition.Playing cak fulton and alcoa so well in the preseason has me convinced that the cats are headed in the right direction.Who knows maybe the old cats can pull out the vcr and show the young cats some o.r. tradition.I mean they were just little boys in 1991 when o.r. was king of anderson county.On second thought maybe their older brothers or daddys were little boys.

Was Clinton ever king? I mean other than the time you were the state runner up & then put up a sign bragging about it....

Bladerunner of course not.But we have been at least a joker in the mighty cats side the last two years the two have played.Oak ridge will never be what they once were.The talent is just not there anymore.Ask cak fulton or alcoa.Clinton lost ambrose for the year and patrick has been banged up all pre season so maybe the great blade can even his career coaching record with cute andy.

Edited by Opie Shaggnasty

Bladerunner of course not.But we have been at least a joker in the mighty cats side the last two years the two have played.Oak ridge will never be what they once were.The talent is just not there anymore.Ask cak fulton or alcoa.Clinton lost patrick for the year so maybe the great blade can even his career coaching record with cute andy.

Will Clinton ever be?