Dobyns Bennett vs Farragut

BatmanDB

COMP=sometimes you impress me,i wanted to let u know to check out west vs south topic ,if u were there u seen what im talking about on there :thumb: tell me if its the truth or not

I told you the truth on the other thread and you called me a liar. And you tell me you are impressed with me. And you ask me if it's the truth or not? Whether you realize it or not you have just made yourself look incredibly bad. I don't think I have attacked you in this manner. Matter of fact I have had nothing but good things to say about your Indians since seeing them in preseason. And I continue to endure all the ridiculous posts coming from the Tribe (faithful?). I am very unimpressed with your reply to me in this regard. I enjoy talking trash as well as the rest. And Jack and I go round and round. But calling me a liar is a bit off the chart.

its a phrase={Like when somebody says tell me im lying}Thats what i mint by saying is it the truth or not.But anyway im stating what i saw and u say it didnt happen ,what would u say your doing then.if u were over there then u seen it.ive never brung kids names on here ,but that was SHAMEFUL,DISRESPECTFUL,and u know it.if u dont want to reply to me no more ,what ever,i can care less.but at least tell the truth or say u didnt see it ,but i dont know how u could have ,because they stond therte the whole game.in front of knoxvilles band.

The cheerleaders were not in front of the band. They were in front of me. The band was in the next section beside me. In front of me these things you speak of did not occur. And no, I did not notice anything disrespectful either. If I missed it then I missed it. But if anything happened then it was out of my line of sight as well my periferal vision. Still, it gives you no right to call me a liar.

Congrats to the Tribe on an impressive win for Kingsport. It looks like you have 10 weeks to clean and polish for the showroom called playoffs. I don't see any regular season challengers. I will speak to Coach Clark about community mercy etiquette. Please nothing worse than another 44-0...no rebel flags, just white ones.

Batman, bring your caped crusaders out to DV tonight. Haul Big VolDaddy out there. He's our good luck charm.

They said on the sideline that Seabolt had wet hands on that play. The ball sliped out as he was throwing. You have to credit Farragut for taking advantage and scoring. I think the Indians have their Swagger back!

Things are never as good as they seem. Things are never as bad as they seem. This was a good win for D-B.

Sounds like you've lost your spark tosssalad. :) I saw this coming from a mile away. Maybe you should put this screen name away for good and create another one.

Some posters on here appreciate the art of the word, but there are some posters on here that only understand the club to the head. Take Spear and Art, there slow and dim witted, so you take them on as strait foward as you can be. It is all they understand. You on the other hand are different. I may not agree with anything you say but at least you have the intellegence to appreciate a good post. You would never admit that but that's okay.

Some posters on here appreciate the art of the word, but there are some posters on here that only understand the club to the head. Take Spear and Art, there slow and dim witted, so you take them on as strait foward as you can be. It is all they understand. You on the other hand are different. I may not agree with anything you say but at least you have the intellegence to appreciate a good post. You would never admit that but that's okay.

Oh I appreciate a good post. I'll let you know if you ever make one. I know Spear and Art. If your going to come on a DB football thread and talk DB football you won't find anybody else that knows more. If you want to come on here and talk trash then they can make you look like the fool that you are. Refer to above examples.

Oh I appreciate a good post. I'll let you know if you ever make one. I know Spear and Art. If your going to come on a DB football thread and talk DB football you won't find anybody else that knows more. If you want to come on here and talk trash then they can make you look like the fool that you are. Refer to above examples.

I asked you this last night and you never responded. Did you make the game last night?