Grundy Co. @ South Pitt.

RubberBoots

You ain't going to get to meet any of them, TT99. Nobody down there knows the true identity of OP and Roy, I've tried to find out. My guess is they are one in the same, and both = Coach Grider :wacko::roflolk:

Good luck to the Pirates this week. I'm going to try to get down there for the Signal game. OP...you still the man, baby! Keep 'em coming! :thumb: How's that golf game? Are you getting them up and down?

Btw TT99, I left you a message on the Jo Byrns-Cascade thread, if you haven't seen it already.

Seven, Old Pirate has too much weed whacking to do to play much lately. OP will really start the cage rattling next week with them ther kin from Jasvegas coming to the Speedway. Leastways, Good luck to them Jackets, kinda think theys could meet up with them high flying Eagles from SM later in the season. This Pirate team has plenty of potential. The championship game kinda reminded OP of a skillet slinger attack, jest not sure ifin theys knows how to handle them kinds of attacks. Figure theys may be a tad young. Dad burnit, recon theys could ask.......OP how best to survive.......?????? RUN......FAST..then FASTER............................................................. :roflol:

Ahh I see.....Haha too much smack talking on here to meet up in person.....Lots of Clark Kent's but no Superman.....Figures as much....Didn't think I have ever noticed anybody passing redbulls and passing Murphy fair around or signings autographs......Lol sounds like someone or some people had to much fun in college with the psychadelics and never came back to reality.....Well I gotta say..still funny real or not....Weird and strange yes but funny

Old Pirate believes this will be a game to help answer a few lingering questions most SP fans need answered.The Jackets will be a bigger team much like that UC bunch, hopefully this version of the Pirates learned from that.

Old Pirate well remembers a wearing a Superman suit back in the day. Fact is...OP got it out of storage not too long ago, kinda a tad tighter now and that ain't always good. Some body parts need more room and a few need less. The SS (Skillet Slinger) went and got some of them new fancy silk sheets and insisted on OP wearing the Superman suit. OP facing the skillet was made to wear it and appeared in the bedroom door way in a new pair of Converse shoes. The SS started a laughing at the shoes. Asked why OP was a wearing them new Converse...., OP jest simply explained how proper traction was needed when attempting to score. OP repeated several times..., Traction...baby traction. :roflol:

Edited by OLD PIRATE

Old Pirate believes this will be a game to help answer a few lingering questions most SP fans need answered.The Jackets will be a bigger team much like that UC bunch, hopefully this version of the Pirates learned from that.

Old Pirate well remembers a wearing a Superman suit back in the day. Fact is got it out of storage not too long ago, kinda a tad tighter now and that ain't always good. Some body parts need more room and a few need less. The SS (Skillet Slinger) went and got some of them new silk sheets and insisted on OP wearing it. OP facing the skillet was made to wear it and appeared in the door way with a new pair of Converse shoes. The SS started a laughing at the shoes. Asked why OP was a wearing them new Converse...., OP jest simply explained how proper traction was needed when attempting to score. OP told the SS, Traction...baby traction. :roflol:

Wow!! Yep that clears it up....You guys are def from orme ........I would almost have to wack myself in the head with a skillet to understand what your talking about....You guys should lay off the booze...What's with you guys talking in third person all the time? Kinda amusing at first but gets annoying quick.....Shoot, Heck, By golly, Shucks maybe TrainTracks should start talking in third person nonstop

Well i guess its bout that time for me to make my prediction. Grundy will come in and give it all they got and will make for a tough first quarter for the Pirates. But Pittsburg will prove to be to much,and Grundy will have a hard time playing in the place I like to call THEPITT!!

SP-40

GC-13

Good luck Pirates

OK, like, you guys have, like, lost your mind dudes. South Spitsburg should win this game but the mercy rule predictions are like, gagging me with a spoon. Just thought I would throw like, my 2 cents worth, like into the forum dudes. Good luck to like, both teams! HUH HUH! Spitsburg by 14 if they like, play well. Grundy by 1 if Spitsburg turns it over 3+ times. jmho! For all the skillet heads, peglegs, and the likes, jmho means just my honest opinion. Not the girl everyone made out with in gym class!

Well I still don't know what to think about it overall because you just can't predict anything really from the jamboree. Way too much sandbagging goes on in the jamboree. There were probably only two teams that showed everything Friday night and that was Whitwell and Lookout Valley. Whitwell was firing from both hips against South Pittsburg and looked like they'd just won the super bowl when they scored on the Pirates. I was by their sidelines and their coach wasn't holding anything back emotionally. He was pumping those boys up so I think you saw a decent picture of what they have. And the same for Lookout Valley just because of their numbers.

I can't say that Vic laid any of his cards on the table so who knows if he's as loaded as last year, loaded in a different way or still looking for some aces which I'm sure he'll find because he always does. If he's as loaded it could be real tough for Grundy to hang with the Pirates because when the situation is like that those are usually the results.

HOWEVER, no coach has focused on strength at Grundy like Nick Bryant has and it remains to be seen what year two of that workout program will do. I'm sure if Nick had his way he'd have those boys bench pressing fire trucks and squatting the Empire State building.

I'm sure Grundy will give everything to win Aug 27 in South Pittsburg and the Pirates will do everything to prevent that from happening. I hope for a good, close game with no injuries, with everyone behaving in a sportsmanlike manner and shaking hands when it's all said and done.

God I sound old. :rolleyes:

DL.

I don't know about any living legends, but if any of you clowns played during my time then I was probably your AMBASSADOR!! Living Legend we met on the track a few years ago at a playoff game you attended. I think your beloved warriors and gotten put out again. :roflol: So you had to have some place to come huh? You played for Jasper and you know that I OWNED you during our years on the gridiron. Old Pirate and 46on2, if you guys played for South Pittsburg then you were probably a teammate of mine. Would be nice to meet you guys sometime to put a face with the face.

I hope our boys come out firing on Friday night. It will be good to see the pirates back in action again.