gordonsville@smith co.

pasttiger

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chicken County??? Man, you are really HATIN on SC! We don't hate G-ville. When we played years ago we viewed the SC/G-ville game as the only time our G-ville neighbors could watch us play. It's great to live here in Smith County knowing that G-ville never beat you in your four years.

hope that wasn't your career highlight. playing for a 3a team and beating a 1a team that you should beat every time.

I would like to see Gville win this one being from a 1A school myself I always pull for the smaller schools. That being said a losing streak like this will be hard to break. At some point the oh no here we go again always seems to creep in and snatch away a victory so until Gville breaks thru and gets that first win it will be hard to pick against the Owls.

That said I wish the Tigers luck and maybe this will be the year.

If anyone can pull off a big upset, it is Coach Moose. All of us folk at Oakland know to never count him out. Good luck, Coach!

Gordy is better than last year. SC about the same as last year. Gordy wins by 2 touchdowns and Medley is the difference.

I will remind ya'll I was right. Deal with it.

some people must be blind to not see the potential that g-ville has this year, dont get me wrong i know SC is a big school but that has nothing to do with it , its all in who wants it the most,who has the most talent & who's not gonna give up and hand it to the other team !! been in RBS long enough to witness that, but gotta support my favorite team this year GO DAWGS !!!!!!

4 those that dont get it "catch its prey" means WIN !!!!

G-VILLE TIGER = a large fierce blue and white striped cat thats gonna "CATCH ITS PREY" this year!!!!

SC Owls = a bird thats gonna fly without the WIN and be hungry 4 the remainder of the year !! :lol:

just thought would make a FUNNY !! anyway.......................

GO TIGERS !!

If anyone can pull off a big upset, it is Coach Moose. All of us folk at Oakland know to never count him out. Good luck, Coach!

Aren't the Tigers the favorites this year?

Why is this thread not in the appropriate place?

Why aren't the schools combined?

Why isn't there a line at Bon-L that determines where kids go to school?

Why is it that evey year, "This is the Year" until the games over, then there's next year?

A few questions with not many answers....

The Tigers have a Great 1-2 punch with Woodmore and Smith but will they be able to move the ball on SC's young but stingy defense? The Tigers run game won't be more physical than the one SC saw last week. The Owls face the same issues. Both teams are going to have to find ways to move the ball with the stingy defenses.

I expect nothing less than a great game Friday Night. Owls Win!!!

Guest Termite

some people must be blind to not see the potential that g-ville has this year, dont get me wrong i know SC is a big school but that has nothing to do with it , its all in who wants it the most,who has the most talent & who's not gonna give up and hand it to the other team !! been in RBS long enough to witness that, but gotta support my favorite team this year GO DAWGS !!!!!!

4 those that dont get it "catch its prey" means WIN !!!!

G-VILLE TIGER = a large fierce blue and white striped cat thats gonna "CATCH ITS PREY" this year!!!!

SC Owls = a bird thats gonna fly without the WIN and be hungry 4 the remainder of the year !! :lol:

just thought would make a FUNNY !! anyway.......................

GO TIGERS !!

Is this great or what?? A RBS Dawg...Giving the people of G-ville and SC a lesson about what it takes to win.. :lol: ..You did Dawg2008....you made a funny.....

I've heard many excuses over the last few years on why G-ville cannot win this game but really? Some of the players for SC have played both ways and do play both ways. Besides last year, the games have been decided before the 4th quarter. Maybe you all should figure out a way to win instead of figuring out why you all cannot win. I know a lot of good people from G-ville but some of the whining gets kinda annoying.

I think G-ville can win but I don't see it happening this year. Owls by 2 TD's.

Go Owls!

NOT WHINING AT ALL

JUST PRSENTING THE FACTS

GO TIGERS

Aren't the Tigers the favorites this year?

Why is this thread not in the appropriate place?

Why aren't the schools combined?

Why isn't there a line at Bon-L that determines where kids go to school?

Why is it that evey year, "This is the Year" until the games over, then there's next year?

A few questions with not many answers....

The Tigers have a Great 1-2 punch with Woodmore and Smith but will they be able to move the ball on SC's young but stingy defense? The Tigers run game won't be more physical than the one SC saw last week. The Owls face the same issues. Both teams are going to have to find ways to move the ball with the stingy defenses.

I expect nothing less than a great game Friday Night. Owls Win!!!

Everyone from places other than Northern Smith County are picking the Tigers.

What is the appropriate place for the thread? Gville's a 1A team. This is the 1A boards.

The schools should be combined. Alot of people can't get past the whole football rivalry.

If the schools were combined, the line wouldn't be needed at Bon-L, and besides, that give SC more area to choose from.

Sooner or later it will be the year, so eventually we'll be right.

As for your game preview, I won't disagree, but I think Swaim will get a few more touches this week, so maybe it will be a 1-2-3 punch.

Chicken County??? Man, you are really HATIN on SC! We don't hate G-ville. When we played years ago we viewed the SC/G-ville game as the only time our G-ville neighbors could watch us play. It's great to live here in Smith County knowing that G-ville never beat you in your four years.

I'm gonna keep HATIN on Chicken county...till ya'll "man up" and ask TC to play again.

How does it feel to know G-ville has a BIG GOLD FOOTBALL in their trophy case and YA'LL DON'T? Maybe if you ask Medley really, really nice....he would let ya'l borrow it for a week or 2. :roflolk: Just turn it backwards so you can't see the writing. :twisted: