Maryville and Alcoa playing now

THSVikings2004

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to Alcoa and to Maryville! Great game and atmosphere! Lots of respect for these programs and coaches both class acts! WOW! Best wishes to both and you know these teams will be playing for gold balls in December! :hungry::thumb:

I concur Respect Class Acts both teams! Both teams deserved to win..I watched online from by the Big River in W Tenn ! A Classic ! IMO Talint (sp ?) was MVP..

Ball game!!!!!!!!!! Feed the machine???? It's over!

Congrats Alcoa

Good Game Maryville

Both will probably be in the finals in December!!!

Go Alcoa!!!!

Go Rebels!!!

tpoole12

One of the best High School games I've ever seen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumb:

Always knew you were a hater TP.

B S !

Yes he is correct GREYRIDER. Maryville did get some home cookin. There was a fumble by West in the 1st quarter. The personal foul on the kicker. That was an academy award there. The pass interference was a very questionable call. Warren scored on the touchdown that they put on the 2 yard line. The motion penalty that took 4 second on a flag. That was obvious to everyone and it seemed as though they didn't want to throw a flag. If you watch the reply you can decide for yourself but the announcers basically said the same thing. I'm not going to try to throw a downer on the game but to say BS well that's BS. Ask someone that's not bias what they think?? TORNADO PRIDE BABY!!! :popcorneater:

Edited by DSM10

Yes he is correct GREYRIDER. Maryville did get some home cookin. There was a fumble by West in the 1st quarter. The personal foul on the kicker. That was an academy award there. The pass interference was a very questionable call. Warren scored on the touchdown that they put on the 2 yard line. The motion penalty that took 4 second on a flag. That was obvious to everyone and it seemed as though they didn't want to throw a flag. If you watch the reply you can decide for yourself but the announcers basically said the same thing. I'm not going to try to throw a downer on the game but to say BS well that's BS. Ask someone that's not bias what they think?? TORNADO PRIDE BABY!!! :popcorneater:

Yes it was a fumble, however watching it on tv I didn't think it was until I saw the replay.

On the field goal attempt contact was made with the kickers foot still in the air, did he also sell it? absolutely!

Pass interference once again I didn't think so until I saw the replay I thought we caught a break but the DB arrived a little early and had his left hand hooked around the WR. good call

Not sure about which motion penalty you are referring to.

As far as Warrens TD it was a non issue and the same thing happened to West in the 1st half by the same ref it too was a non issue as both players scored on the ensuing play.

One thing I would think twice about is referring to is that you agree with anything "the announcers" said, this is the 2nd game of the Thursday series this year and for the life of me I can't figure out how Packer ever got a job doing this he is simply atrocious!!!

Edited by matback

Congrats to Alcoa , they have a great team . What a great epic game . DSM10, You have no need to whine about the refs , champions don't do that .... leave that to the County schools .... Ya , Tpoole12 , expected better from you . Now you can end the little charade you had going about pulling for Maryville also . Maybe you need to pay more attention to how Maryville & Alcoa deal with a loss , we got beat by a better team tonight , so now we go out and try to get better , not whine about a ref , or dodge a 3A team like others do .

Congrats to Alcoa , they have a great team . What a great epic game . DSM10, You have no need to whine about the refs , champions don't do that .... leave that to the County schools .... Ya , Tpoole12 , expected better from you . Now you can end the little charade you had going about pulling for Maryville also . Maybe you need to pay more attention to how Maryville & Alcoa deal with a loss , we got beat by a better team tonight , so now we go out and try to get better , not whine about a ref , or dodge a 3A team like others do .

:roflol: When you win pepvol is not whining. Just stating the obvious. the game was on T.V. So people can decide for themselves on those calls. Why don't you ask someone that's not biased about the game and get their take on those calls? :roflol: