HAMPTON@COSBY

BDF36

Hampton earned a hard fought win the other night, but they have several needs to address.The will to win is not one of them. A good week of practice should cure a few things. I was proud of the way they played until the bitter end, losing Atkins and giving up the fluke TD was enough to make alot of teams fold the tent. These boys had the heart to finish the fight. They should have the needed confidence to go to Cosby and come back with their second win. Like Oldeagle said, this will go a long way in determining the region champs.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont mean no direspect but i know those teams up that way dont know how to take care of a ootball field and dont have much money and dont have pride in their fields.

yeah the football teams not having money has a lot to do with pride. YOUR AN IDIOT

i dont mean no direspect but i know those teams up that way dont know how to take care of a ootball field and dont have much money and dont have pride in their fields.

Ok. I've kept quiet long enough. First we play in a weak region, with a all round weak schedule, and now we have bad playing surface on our field. In 2005 we beat your Rainbowbright Tigers 30 to 7. Since you were at Hampton last we have new scoreboard and our field is the best its ever been. Unaka has put down new grass and Cloudland just put down new grass 2 years ago and a new scoreboard. So please no more talk about us not being a good team or having a bad field. Maybe one day your Tigers will grow their claws back from when we beat them in 2005. Dogs 10-2 versus Region 2 since 2005. GO DOGS!!!

Now, time to beat the Eagles!!! GO DOGS!!!

Edited by HHSBulldogType2001

Heard the jv's played pretty well tonight. Could be a good sign for the future.

Yeah it sounded like they was doing pretty well from where i live. I didnt get the chance to ride over but a sign of a good club for the years to come is what ive heard. Heard any more news on Atkins? Every1 seem to be doing pretty well?

Yeah it sounded like they was doing pretty well from where i live. I didnt get the chance to ride over but a sign of a good club for the years to come is what ive heard. Heard any more news on Atkins? Every1 seem to be doing pretty well?

I think Atkins has to be released by his doctor.Not sure if he will play or not.If not,Hampton will have to do some different things with some different people. The other kids will need to step their game up. Its deffinately not a one man show.

I think Atkins has to be released by his doctor.Not sure if he will play or not.If not,Hampton will have to do some different things with some different people. The other kids will need to step their game up. Its deffinately not a one man show.

I heard that Adkins will not be at the Cosby game and probably not at the Unicoi game, he is not even allowed to attend school.

Your correct pujo it's not a one man show, but he does make a difference when he's in the game. I seen that at the JC game. He didn't start and #25 was running all around the place and then the coach put him in and with the tag teaming of Trusler and Adkins; that was brought down to a minimum, not just them, but Smith had an awesome night, that kid has come a long way.

I believe the other kids will step it up, It's like the 5 senses, when one goes the others get stronger.

If everyone does their job like they have been trained and no slacking the DAWGS will be ok.

That is if the bus ride does not ware them out.

GO DAWGS!!!

I heard that Adkins will not be at the Cosby game and probably not at the Unicoi game, he is not even allowed to attend school.

Your correct pujo it's not a one man show, but he does make a difference when he's in the game. I seen that at the JC game. He didn't start and #25 was running all around the place and then the coach put him in and with the tag teaming of Trusler and Adkins; that was brought down to a minimum, not just them, but Smith had an awesome night, that kid has come a long way.

I believe the other kids will step it up, It's like the 5 senses, when one goes the others get stronger.

If everyone does their job like they have been trained and no slacking the DAWGS will be ok.

That is if the bus ride does not ware them out.

GO DAWGS!!!

If these boys give the same effort they did the other night ,they should be fine. One thing you can bet on is they will be prepared.If Friday night was any indication,these boys have Heart.