South Panola @ MUS

BigSneaky

22 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

1. DII schools have to play the other "girlies" because they're league games, just like your 3A games.

2. 2-0 against McCallie and 1-1 against BA (in 41 years) is hardly "21 years of DII dominance".

3. The phone numbers are listed above - you came here to this board to laud Alcoa greatness and insult DII teams, not vice versa - if you want it so bad, push your administrators to make it happen.

What?.............you left out some DII schools!

Only one loss all time...............that's dominance! :thumb:

What's The DII's record against Maryville? Hmmmm.........that's what I thought!

Bring your best game to Blount County that's where the champions are!

What?.............you left out some DII schools!

Only one loss all time...............that's dominance! :thumb:

What's The DII's record against Maryville? Hmmmm.........that's what I thought!

Bring your best game to Blount County that's where the champions are!

You tell me, you're the expert/guru.

1. DII schools have to play the other "girlies" because they're league games, just like your 3A games.

2. 2-0 against McCallie and 1-1 against BA (in 41 years) is hardly "21 years of DII dominance".

3. The phone numbers are listed above - you came here to this board to laud Alcoa greatness and insult DII teams, not vice versa - if you want it so bad, push your administrators to make it happen.

Never forget the fact that it was the D1 schools with Rankin & the Riverdale principal at the front of the line that forced the private schools into D2 not the reverse. If Alcoa wants to play the D2 schools why not invite them to join D2. I feel quite confident that the D2 schools would welcome another good team to the division with open arms.

People, don't get caught up with this Alcoa guy. Him and his cronies are all stuck in their little Blount county hole and don't want to take on any tough competition, other than Maryville. I've already had this debate and not one of the Alcoa fans could give me a legitimate answer as to why they play chump teams when they do travel. If they are happy dominating 3A ball in TN then let them be.....

:roflol: your kidding right? Randall was SEC freshman of the year. Listed as QB for the SEC All-freshman team. He can do it all. QB, kick off, WR, and Runs the wildcat(wildcobb) to perfection!

Brunetti has not even got off the bench............

You DII girls really do have some gold and diamond blinders on! :roflolk:

93796079_display_image.jpg?1281990935

HAHAHAHAHA.... lol this is humorous. Good thing being an Army All-American doesn't mean anything, lol. Barry hasn't even had a chance to prove himself at the collegiate level yet. LOL, Barry Brunetti is better than Randall Cobb, lol. This guy must've washed Randall Cobb's jock strap for him too, lol.

People, don't get caught up with this Alcoa guy. Him and his cronies are all stuck in their little Blount county hole and don't want to take on any tough competition, other than Maryville. I've already had this debate and not one of the Alcoa fans could give me a legitimate answer as to why they play chump teams when they do travel. If they are happy dominating 3A ball in TN then let them be.....

Hey OlmommaVol........you mean the same Blount County with 22 state championships?! With those championships Alcoa and Maryville has played the BEST competition across the state not just within the county.......AND brought the gold home. :thumb:

OlmommaVol has been ragging Alcoa for not playing the TN Titans like the DII schools, but after closer look the DII schools other than MUS's short trip to MS.....there not much travel OOS. MBA even stays in their own back yard and plays A 3A & 4A public school....yawn. at least Ensworth scheduled a 6A public school.........and we all know how that turned out. :roflol:

Alcoa HAD to play Middlesburo KY as part of a two year contract in attempt to get 10 games after several DII school would not step up and schedule Alcoa.

The 2009 KY city/county bowl put Alcoa against State Champion Bell County KY, one of the best teams in the state. Alcoa won that game 35-14. This year Alcoa had to play the "city" team, and there was no way without a BIG $$$ buy out to get out of this game. Alcoa wins the game big 64-0.

With that game OlmommaVol starts belittling and knocking Alcoa for their schedule. TOTALLY CLASSLESS! What was worse is how all the DII darlings jumped on.........crazy. If the DII schools had stepped up, Alcoa would have NOT had to travel to poor little Middlesboro to get a game in the first place.

Hey, GC........you bore me kid.....if you think BB is better than Cobb you need to go back to girlie basketball boards and hang out.........because you are totally clueless! :thumb:

Calling kids Chumps again I see , you're such a classy guy .

Hey OlmommaVol........you mean the same Blount County with 22 state championships?! With those championships Alcoa and Maryville has played the BEST competition across the state not just within the county.......AND brought the gold home. :thumb:

OlmommaVol has been ragging Alcoa for not playing the TN Titans like the DII schools, but after closer look the DII schools other than MUS's short trip to MS.....there not much travel OOS. MBA even stays in their own back yard and plays A 3A & 4A public school....yawn. at least Ensworth scheduled a 6A public school.........and we all know how that turned out. :roflol:

I don't get it. When Maryville plays Maplewood (2007), Maplewood is part of the best competition in the state. Same for Hillsboro (2001, 2002, 2006, 2008). Same for Pearl-Cohn (1997). But, when MBA plays the same schools (and they have played all three - some in the same year), those schools are "yawners"?

Edited by rollredroll

Oh yeah, playing 3A ball is playing the best the state has to offer. Excellent point there, Einstein!

On the contrary MBA,MUS, and BA have played the likes of S. Panola,Prattville,Trinity, St. Xavier,Moeller, and Bolles over the years. Let's see, Alcoa has played two CHUMP teams, Bell Co and Middlesboro? Yeah, that's really stepping up!

BC(or BS, whatever your name is) why don't you and all your big, bad friends go back to Blount County and continue playing Maryville every year and no one else.

Why do you guys want to continue bickering with BCsportsfan?

He lives in his own little world and he will argue with you FOREVER!!!!!!

If you don't reply back to his silly post he will go away.

You're right. I should not let myself stoop to his level. I'm getting tired of him crying about everything and reading his spew.