Powell vs Oak ridge

SweetScience

Ya , I've seen over and over how you try to pick a fight with him . According to you , nobody can be a fan of a school unless they went there , did you tell that to Boobiemiles , that he's not allowed to cheer for Oak Ridge because he just moved there a few years ago ? I mean Greyrider has kids that go to Maryville , but that's not good enough for you is it . Your Internet tough guy act is old , go obsess over some other team than Maryville , all you do by constantly stalking Maryville is admit that you're jealous of them , and that's truly pathetic coming from a fan with the tradition and history of Oak Ridge . You're a total embarrassment to your school .

Just between us.. RE that guy...We have enough Gossip in OR as it is...Speaking of being Embarrassed- Can Maryville remove Alcoa from their sched? You know the Way UT refused to play North Carolina?

LOL,

I"m nt sure if the news made it over there where you live but OR was beaten pretty badly by Powell. i'm sure you were at the Maryville game right?

Why don't jump down off of from your Maryvile bandwagon and focus on OR...We can learn a lot from Alcoa--

Your real problem with me is that you are a fair weather OR fan..Sweetie.

LOL you really are an idiot... bordering on mental retardation... im done with you.. wont lower myself to your level... goodbye..

LOL you really are an idiot... bordering on mental retardation... im done with you.. wont lower myself to your level... goodbye..

I hear you , no matter what he does Maryville will still respect Oak Ridge , we all have fans like him , we understand that . I can only imagine what Emory Hale would think of Bladerunner's actions . Good luck to you all , and I look forward to travelling to Oak Ridge here in a couple of weeks ....

Who is you team?Don't you cheer for Maryville? Don't you live there? Were you at the OR game last night?

Check out your post below Who is your team again?? You grad in 1997 but you only go to Maryville games?? Really? Again who is you team? You tried to lecture me? Wow Maryville fans are coming out of the woodwork!

"hey guys, i am interested in how oak ridge is gonna be this year? i am a 97 graduate of oak ridge, but live in maryville now... i went to about every maryville home game last year and kinda became addicted to there team and that coaching staff lol... will always be an oak ridger at heart though... so, what type of team will oak ridge be this year? a playoff team again perhaps? who are the good players? i dont live there, so really dont much keep up with them and the oak ridge paper has basically no coverage of them, it is terrible... anyways, if any oak ridge fans out there, or just anybody in the know how, let me know something.. thanks.. "

Check out your post below Who is your team again?? You grad in 1997 but you only go to Maryville games?? Really? Again who is you team? You tried to lecture me? Wow Maryville fans are coming out of the woodwork!

"hey guys, i am interested in how oak ridge is gonna be this year? i am a 97 graduate of oak ridge, but live in maryville now... i went to about every maryville home game last year and kinda became addicted to there team and that coaching staff lol... will always be an oak ridger at heart though... so, what type of team will oak ridge be this year? a playoff team again perhaps? who are the good players? i dont live there, so really dont much keep up with them and the oak ridge paper has basically no coverage of them, it is terrible... anyways, if any oak ridge fans out there, or just anybody in the know how, let me know something.. thanks.. "

yes, i admitted earlier i am a maryville fan... i have lived here 3 years... i really respect there program and what they have done, but i am a born and bred oak ridge fan... its just like the boobie miles guy... he isnt from oak ridge and oak ridge isnt his primary team, but he likes oak ridge and pulls for them and goes to there games... and yes, i was at the oak ridge game, till the very last horn sounded, were you? i admit i am a maryville fan, but it is not my primary team.. i live here and love the community, and i support the team.. i may have kids someday, and would be more than happy to send them to maryville, but that doesnt mean i like them more than oak ridge... you talk about alcoa constantly.. i mean, at least i have lived in maryville a good long while, and have an excuse? whats yours?

yes, i admitted earlier i am a maryville fan... i have lived here 3 years... i really respect there program and what they have done, but i am a born and bred oak ridge fan... its just like the boobie miles guy... he isnt from oak ridge and oak ridge isnt his primary team, but he likes oak ridge and pulls for them and goes to there games... and yes, i was at the oak ridge game, till the very last horn sounded, were you? i admit i am a maryville fan, but it is not my primary team.. i live here and love the community, and i support the team.. i may have kids someday, and would be more than happy to send them to maryville, but that doesnt mean i like them more than oak ridge... you talk about alcoa constantly.. i mean, at least i have lived in maryville a good long while, and have an excuse? whats yours?

I was there I saw the entire game Sweetie-- Powell does not travel well BTW -But I do .. The OR games are the only Games I go to & even if I lived in Aloca I wld still be driving to OR ..

Is it too far to drive for you?

I used to live out of State..And still made to as many OR games as poss. I have never been to Alcoa game But they are the best team in the state. I like what they do..

I was wondering where all of the hate was coming from.. i am just glad you admitted that you are for Maryville.