The SP Pirates vs Cascade

OLD PIRATE

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Dang LTR, I Didn't Say Bring A Bus Full Just Because I Offered To BuyYourDinner. :roflolk: Talk About Taking Advantage Of Ole Butchie! Dang? :roflolk:

Just trying to get a rise out of you, Butchie. I figured telling everybody you were buying would do just that. :rolleyes: As far as I know we will be there. Looking forward to meeting you guys! Wonder if I'll be the oldest in the Coacht bunch? Any other females? Hubby is older, but he doesn't do "the T". Pretty sure I've been a member the longest. :hungry:

Just trying to get a rise out of you, Butchie. I figured telling everybody you were buying would do just that. :rolleyes: As far as I know we will be there. Looking forward to meeuting you guys! Wonder if I'll be the oldest in the Coacht bunch? Any other females? Hubby is older, but he doesn't do "the T". Pretty sure I've been a member the longest. :hungry:

My better half will be there Nan. Butchie is an old fart. He may have ya beat. LOL

I think SP will roll, but good luck to both teams tonight. More importantly....to the town of Cascade and the fans of both teams...good luck with Butchie! :lol:

I would say you're right SEVEN. South Pitt appears to be hard to handle once again. :thumb: Good luck to both teams but....I'll take SP. Can't wait till the week of the Signal Mountain game.

I have had a little change in plans. My entourage has decided to leave a little earlier today andgo grace the Jack Daniel's Distillery with my presence before the game. It is my understanding that it is close to the town of Cascade. I don't think I have received confirmation on the accommodations being made for my arrival in Cascade. Do the fine people in Cascade have a banner ready to announce my arrival? Will your PA announcer welcome The Living Legend to the game? I will be on the lookout for banners welcoming my entourage into town. I am excited about the opportunity that you people are receiving. Its not everyday that you get the chance to meet a legend like myself. I will be in blue jeans and a white tshirt. I might even turn the tshirt inside out to make myself more noticeable.

Someone said they changed the speed limit going up monteagle to 55mph. I'm not sure if the boys from SP are capable of going that slow. This game may be over in the 1st quarter, but I am sure it will be fun the whole game meeting up with you guys again. If TC wasn't playing Gordonsville, we may just get Seven to come down. I sure hope those extra bleachers were brought in as requested.

Cascade11 - go to the field and rope off a section for all of us on the visitor side bleachers.

Well I am going to make it to this one. SP is looking good again this year it seems cascade is struggling a little bit this year. I hope no injuries come from this game. Well I think SP is going to try and get the rest of the rust out this week and thats not good news for Cascade. My prediction.......................................

SP-50

C-7