Signal Mtn vs South Pittsburg

OLD PIRATE

you should let sportsman know; that people, in general, like to throw rocks at you seven. and by "in general" i mean me. :twisted:

Sounds serious!!!! This is what I like about coacht. Good ole people getting on here and having fun with each other!!!Relieve's the stress of my 7-5 job that feel's like 11 and 29!!!

Zone, You didnt say that SM, has loaded its team in the last two years did you.Are you saying,that they have add transfers, to the team? After reading your post for a few years. I know you have the rosters from that game,please tell us who they have added to their team. They have said that they have added only one player,some on here have said,they have added at around 7 to 9 starters. Could you please let us know.

Based on a quick look at the Signal website there are 5 Srs and 4 Jrs that weren’t on the 2008 JV team

Sounds serious!!!! This is what I like about coacht. Good ole people getting on here and having fun with each other!!!Relieve's the stress of my 7-5 job that feel's like 11 and 29!!!

Sounds like you been on the business end of a misdemeanor! :ph34r: We like to have a good time. Heck, usually ain't too much to talk about on our boards, so we make our rounds elsewhere. Probably more than a few that would like to see our accounts cut off, but oh well. If you can't have fun on here, then what's the point?

This game, the hype, the atmosphere, two great teams,great fans,this is what Friday night football is all about. Win or lose this is a game I look forward to. It will only make both team's better I do belive playing in such a huge anticipated crowd. SM I'm a Pirate alumni that love's the Pirate's and I and several other Pirate fan's respect your program. When your at the top people like to throw rock's so we're kinda use to it and you all should be to. Come on Friday!!!! Goodluck to both team's!!! We have two big fan's down here by the name of Harvey and Jimmy and I belive they are camping out after the Jr. high ballgame Thursday night!!!!!!

Sportman, I think you will find that everyone from SM has great respect for the SP program. When looking at the elite public school football programs in the state I think you have to say SP is at the top along with TC, Alcoa and Maryville. We can only hope to be added to that list someday but we know it will take a long time for us to get there and we have to do it one game at a time.

Only 51 hours to go. I understand the tickets arrived at the school today and sales are brisk hopefully all 500 will be gone by this time tomorrow.

Oh, it’s awesome to have diehard fans that will camp out and help add to the hype. I guess they want the premium seats. Lol Heck I think half our student body would be right there with them if they could:-)

Sportman, I think you will find that everyone from SM has great respect for the SP program. When looking at the elite public school football programs in the state I think you have to say SP is at the top along with TC, Alcoa and Maryville. We can only hope to be added to that list someday but we know it will take a long time for us to get there and we have to do it one game at a time.

We* aren't in their league. Oh...the benefits of "Open Enrollment". All of our transfers have to move into the county. You know...relocate. :twisted:

I just don't see how anyone could live with themselves, knowing they are bringing in kids from a vast area, to compete with a school restricted by zones! ;)

Zone, it was by far the best game we had that year and what happened then really has no bearing on now. Really not sure why anyone would bring it up. All but one of our starters played in the game last year and hopefully this will help us in this year’s game. It should be a dandy!!!!!!

Rattle; Rattle; Rattle; Shake that cage! Here come the Eagles. Have we come of age?

Well boys its bout that time and I hope SM is ready because its going to be very loud. Im getting there atleast an hour early to get my usually spot on the wall with all the other railbirds and you better believe were going to be loud. I know Vic hasnt showed much in our first three games but he is going to pullout everything for this game and that is why I think SP will win. Lets go Pittsburg show them whos the best!!!