Signal Mtn vs South Pittsburg

OLD PIRATE

I am going to tell you right now that thats a lie...People will definitily be walking the track and our famous "railbirds" will be on both sides...So wishful thinking...You probably meant block off an area for the cheerleaders like we do...But fence in a area....no sir :thumb:

yes sir. At the thirty yardline. the railbirds may get in, But no walking around the track. They said that they didnt want anybody walking thur the SM cheerleaders or fans.SP kids and fans need to stay on their side and pull for their team.

Grider is making the Signal people buy tickets at the school is what the paper said. We are losing money on this gate by doing this. I garuntee you that we need to make everyone buy tickets at the stadium.

No it didnt... Roy get u some glass's.. It said signal ask for 500 tickets to be sold at the high school to cut down on ticket lines..... There will be plenty of Tickets for signal to buy at the gates.... They also sell them at South Pittsburg High until friday noon i think.....

Grider is making the Signal people buy tickets at the school is what the paper said. We are losing money on this gate by doing this. I garuntee you that we need to make everyone buy tickets at the stadium.

The paper didnt said that he was making them buy tickets at the school.It said they could,hope you read your book better than the paper. YOU THINK IM JOKING,BUT IM NOT

The question is who at the end of this game will be able to say there is no competition? The team that loses just has to remember its just the regular season, and bounce back with a win next week. The Colts have a great regular season every year with Peyton, but how many rings do they have? Just 1 with Peyton. The real season starts in the playoffs, but whoever wins this game it could motivate them to win out with a State Championship.

Edited by NoCompetition2

The question is who at the end of this game will be able to say there is no competition? The team that loses just has to remember its just the regular season, and bounce back with a win next week. The Colts have a great regular season every year with Peyton, but how many rings do they have? Just 1 with Peyton. The real season starts in the playoffs, but whoever wins this game it could motivate them to win out with a State Championship.

The game still counts in playoff seedings even if they're in different playoff groups.

Recon Old Pirate will have to hope the skillet slinger feels ill FryDay so OP can find a good seat or spot to stand..... :roflol:

Dad burnit, theys some folkes on this thread that must not have anything to do cause theys sure nuff been hanging around this thread a lot.

Figure time is goin slow for most folkes with this game and some counting down the hours.

Leastways, the city fellers has reportedly been a thinking perhaps last years game on the mtn was jest a fluke with the Pirates catching the Eagles on an off day. The Eagles will come soaring from ther lofty mtn nest looking to settle the score.

The Pirates have found success this year and will certainly need all ther gun powder to fend off these birds from the mtn.

Now lots of folkes is a talking about respect and all which is nice......... but this group of Pirates have to step up to earn their respect. Can't count on past performances from other teams...........

Edited by OLD PIRATE