Mt Pleasant (3-0) vs. Wayne Co. (3-0)

wholder

Who Gets Loss #1 For The Season?  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Tigers or Cats

• Mt Pleasant
    • Wayne County

Okay, I see we have PC, C'wood, MTP all picking against WC and even looks as if WC folks aren't sure either. Where's the pride of the WC folks? Stand up and support this team.

I thought T. Rice may have had his best game ever last week. He threw the ball on the money even while he ran around. He threw 2 passes to Austin (while double covered)on the money. Also, he hit other receivers for TDs. Austin did not score last week. Go ahead and double Austin because the others will beat you. Tyler was also the leading rusher last week so with a little pressure he can burn you on the ground. Tyler had one of the biggest hits last week on a LB that tried to tackle him & Tyler put him on his back.

Dew and myself are from Cornersville. Why would Mt Pleasant pick against their team?

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, I see we have PC, C'wood, MTP all picking against WC and even looks as if WC folks aren't sure either. Where's the pride of the WC folks? Stand up and support this team.

I thought T. Rice may have had his best game ever last week. He threw the ball on the money even while he ran around. He threw 2 passes to Austin (while double covered)on the money. Also, he hit other receivers for TDs. Austin did not score last week. Go ahead and double Austin because the others will beat you. Tyler was also the leading rusher last week so with a little pressure he can burn you on the ground. Tyler had one of the biggest hits last week on a LB that tried to tackle him & Tyler put him on his back.

Im not pickin agaist w.c grad but your gonna see a diferent bunch this week than you seen last week , I would like to see you win but i want too see you get out of there unhurt . Im proud we have at home this year!

Im not pickin agaist w.c grad but your gonna see a diferent bunch this week than you seen last week , I would like to see you win but i want too see you get out of there unhurt . Im proud we have at home this year!

Well our boys up front do a pretty good job dispite what other ppl think. These kids are gonna have to be big to out weight those kids from Chester Co. not only in heighth and weight but speed as well...#33 for Chester Co. was pretty fast espically for his size. I'll tell you that our boys on the front are smash mouth like #70, #67, # 53. Go Cats. :thumb:

Well our boys up front do a pretty good job dispite what other ppl think. These kids are gonna have to be big to out weight those kids from Chester Co. not only in heighth and weight but speed as well...#33 for Chester Co. was pretty fast espically for his size. I'll tell you that our boys on the front are smash mouth like #70, #67, # 53. Go Cats. :thumb:

Well we may not be as big as last year, but I think this line is somewhat faster than last years line.

Well we may not be as big as last year, but I think this line is somewhat faster than last years line.

I think we are as big if not a little bigger. Strick was bigger than what we have this year but the rest are bigger. Bratcher is bigger than Bowling, Garland/Self bigger than Garret, Teeftaller & Ray a little bigger than last year.

Well ill call it like i see it . I see MP double teaming A.Rice all night with 2 very good cornerbacks . Now the key is how many times number 19 and 69 lay the wood to T.Rice . Dont for one minute think these guys are a pushover . If WC can run the ball on MP i think they will win. But if its a close game at the end ,,, MP prolly takes it from the cats.The QB is shifty and hides the ball really well . WC will have their hands full Friday night. The team that dont put the ball on the ground wins this one .Turnovers will kill you ! Its at the Jungle so ,,, MP 21 WC 14 :popcorneater:

If MtP doubles A.Rice then look for Hayden Skelton and Drew Bevis to have big games Friday night. Even with a double team on Austin he will still get open.

Here are my 3 keys to the game for Wayne County to win

#1-Keep MtP qb in the pocket and make him throw.

#2-Wayne Co. must play good on special teams.

#3-Control the clock i know thats hard to do because Wayne Co. scores really quick on other teams but maybe have a couple of 10 or 11 play drives.

If MtP doubles A.Rice then look for Hayden Skelton and Drew Bevis to have big games Friday night. Even with a double team on Austin he will still get open.

Here are my 3 keys to the game for Wayne County to win

#1-Keep MtP qb in the pocket and make him throw.

#2-Wayne Co. must play good on special teams.

#3-Control the clock i know thats hard to do because Wayne Co. scores really quick on other teams but maybe have a couple of 10 or 11 play drives.

I like it. Go Cats. :thumb: