Greeneville(4-0) at Tn High(4-0)

DevilMan03

Who Wins?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

I know about the big guys for TH,but what kind of skill players will Greeneville see friday night.Any big time speed ?

TN High Will see some big guys and plenty of speed...The Devils have all talent at all the key positions. Devils will win this game in the trenches and yes Cap the Devils will punch that ball through you all night long and the running game will be on FIRE!!! Tn High will be stopped by the Devil D with the run game!!! I changed my prediction. Devils win 31-17

GO #1 DEVILS!!!

Edited by CoachTFlorida

TN High Will see some big guys and plenty of speed...The Devils have all talent at all the key positions. Devils will win this game in the trenches and yes Cap the Devils will punch that ball through you all night long and the running game will be on FIRE!!! Tn High will be stopped by the Devil D with the run game!!! I changed my prediction. Devils win 31-17

GO #1 DEVILS!!!

Wrong answer.Look at the question one more time

This game will definetly be won in the trenches. THS has one of the best offensive lineman in the state, and GHS has one of the best D Lines in the state. Greeneville has way more speed though in the skill positions. I dont see the vikes stopping Gvills offense. But i do believe Gville will stop the vikes offense. They wont score more than 2 tds. The devils WILL stop the run. Gonna be an exciting game. Greenevillle is ready to prove that they are for real.

Gville 35...TN High 14

This game will definetly be won in the trenches. THS has one of the best offensive lineman in the state, and GHS has one of the best D Lines in the state. Greeneville has way more speed though in the skill positions. I dont see the vikes stopping Gvills offense. But i do believe Gville will stop the vikes offense. They wont score more than 2 tds. The devils WILL stop the run. Gonna be an exciting game. Greenevillle is ready to prove that they are for real.

Gville 35...TN High 14

Can't agree more Woodlawn...I believe Tn Is Big up front and....well they...but they can....Well their big upfront and thats about it...Devils have more speed, size, strength, and talent at all key positions...Sorry Vikes...

It is ill-advised to not worry about your next opponent. If someone doesn't worry about a 4-0 or 5-0 team coming in then that person needs to have his head examined. Cap knows that the Greene Devils are good, but his philosophy is sail to victory or sink with the ship.

This post pretty much sums it up for me. ;) Good luck VIKINGS… and I hope for an exciting and injury free game on both sides. :thumb: Also hoping to get a parking space and a seat. :blush:

I get that Greeneville is awesome. I just don't get why all the :mrgreen::twisted: think this is going to be such a blowout. Let me rephrase that not all but some :mrgreen::twisted: feel this will be a blowout. I think this will be much closer than a 3 TD game. Looking forward to a great game. It would really suck to pay to see the game of the week and it be a blowout. Obviously not for fans of the winner. Oh well good luck to both and enjoy the trip.

I get that Greeneville is awesome. I just don't get why all the :mrgreen::twisted: think this is going to be such a blowout. Let me rephrase that not all but some :mrgreen::twisted: feel this will be a blowout. I think this will be much closer than a 3 TD game. Looking forward to a great game. It would really suck to pay to see the game of the week and it be a blowout. Obviously not for fans of the winner. Oh well good luck to both and enjoy the trip.

There are a whole lot of "ifs" and "buts" tied to this game....that just amps up the anticipation for a great one. If GHS can score quickly and explosively it may be a blow out, because THS will not be able to grind out a running game and eat up the clock. If GHS doesn't score quickly and has trouble stopping a THS running game that eats up the clock ..then it will be close. Both of these conditions make turnovers all the more crucial. Game plan for GHS...do what you've been doing on Offense...Use that speed on defense and be tough between the tackles...don't take a break on the kicking game and limit turnovers. Game plan for THS ...long sustained drives to keep GHS offense off the field. Use that big O line to run ball control and when GHS stops that... that big TE should be open somewhere. Defense create turnovers. Score points with the kicking game. The Stone Castle looked great last night at the freshman game and the place will be packed. I hope officials call a good one and have no impact on the outcome..This is East TN football at its best!

Well what would I do if I were the coach?

Uh, let's see, if I were Greenville, on offense, I would quick toss to Spradlin around the end a few times, rotate that with quick give up the middle to Spradlin, rotate that with the occational Screen Pass, and then once per Quarter throw the BOMB. On defense, I would shoot the gaps to avoid THS o-linemen, and Blitz 2 out of 3 plays hopeing that Stubbsomania doesn't start throwing to Downs 4 yards down the field. I would also stunt the def tackles every play towards Crowder at Center.

Uh, let's see if I were THS, on offense, I would run up the middle, run up the middle, run up the middle, then pitch it around the end, then run up the middle, run up the middle, then toss it 4 yards to Downs for the 20 yard gains OH and I would hang on to the ball, and then once per Quarter throw the BOMB. On defense, I would ask all my players to play harder than they did against SHill and then hope Greenville fumbles x 2. I would also hope for an interception x 1. I would tell my players that Spradlin will be getting the ball so send someone to tackle him every play.

My prediction? I have no idea but I'll say one will definitely ruin their undefeated season tonight due to messing with the other one.