Central at South Pitt

PittsburgLegend

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I Know He Don't Want His Name Mentioned On Here.....So Out Of Respect For My Bro.....

Chris Blevins :roflolk:

I went hunting with a guy over in West Tennessee and after our hunting trip, rumor was he had undergone a sex change. I know he don't want his name on here..........but his name is BUTCHIE.

Edited by Football Fan1

You guys lay off Butchie. Butchie earned Legend Status just for making the long trip to support the Pirates in a losing effort Friday night. Let me ask you something Butchie. What time did you get home Friday night? It has to be a long drive back to your hometown.

It Was 1 A. M. And Believe Me I Was Pondering The Game And My Hemi Charger All The Way! I Aint Seen All The Teams From the West...But JoByrns Is Looking Mighty Good. Balanced...Good QB, Receivers, Running Backs 3 Of Em, And Quick On Defense....Very Disciplined....But They Aint Played Nobody....That Might Have An Effect When The Really Play A Team Like The Pirates..Now I Hear Wayne County Is Tough But Haven't Seen Em.

And My Sex Change Was Successful...Thank You So Much For Mentioning It You Hoser.... :twisted: I Had That Deer You Shot Tied To A Tree All Week-End..If I hadn't Texted ya Of His Locationwhich was 30 feet in front of himI Doubt Your Success. :roflolk: And It Wasn't A Sex Change It Was A Ron Jeromy Procedure! Get Your Facts Straight! :roflolk:

It Was 1 A. M. And Believe Me I Was Pondering The Game And My Hemi Charger All The Way! I Aint Seen All The Teams From the West...But JoByrns Is Looking Mighty Good. Balanced...Good QB, Receivers, Running Backs 3 Of Em, And Quick On Defense....Very Disciplined....But They Aint Played Nobody....That Might Have An Effect When The Really Play A Team Like The Pirates..Now I Hear Wayne County Is Tough But Haven't Seen Em.

And My Sex Change Was Successful...Thank You So Much For Mentioning It You Hoser.... I Had That Deer You Shot Tied To A Tree All Week-End..If I hadn't Texted ya Of His Locationwhich was 30 feet in front of himI Doubt Your Success. :roflolk: And It Wasn't A Sex Change It Was A Ron Jeromy Procedure! Get Your Facts Straight! :roflolk:

It don't matter how big the stick is, if it's soft wood. :roflolk:

Ya Hoser! :roflolk:

Thats alright Butchie. I have been called worst than that. I will certainly pass the word on about my grandson.

OMG he is on here too!?!?!?!? I thought he/they got shut down on facebook? From my understanding they which includes 5 to 6 kids play on the high school team....Hasn't this immature prank/imaginary friend lasted long enough? Goodness from what TrainTracks hears it started with players off the 2005 Team putting out stickers on peoples cars...I think this garbage has ran it's course

And My Sex Change Was Successful...Thank You So Much For Mentioning It You Hoser.... :twisted: I Had That Deer You Shot Tied To A Tree All Week-End..If I hadn't Texted ya Of His Locationwhich was 30 feet in front of himI Doubt Your Success. :roflolk: And It Wasn't A Sex Change It Was A Ron Jeromy Procedure! Get Your Facts Straight! :roflolk:

Oh, now I know why that deer stayed in a 15 foot circle . What number were you Traintracks99? We must have played together.

Lol u should have a general idea...More than likely u fell victim to TrainTracks a time or two during practice haha just messing....Apparently with all the secretiveness on here with who is who and the people that consistently bad mouth others and throw names out I will fall in line and take my place....Too many Clark Kents on here in hidding for me to expose myself...More than likely that would just lead to little remarks to mess with ol TrainTracks...Lol I would hate to get all raging mad just because some goober likes to run that lip then not be man enough to say their secret identity...Nah I think TrainTracks will just continue to be TrainTracks and nothing more....Btw nice new name u got there ;)