Oneida @ Greenback

crow

Matback, I'll agree with you somewhat, but it also about which Oneida Team shows up, too! The team is quite possibly the best 1-3 AA football team in the State right now. Sure that is heady praise coming from a hometown fan, but listen to this: Oneida has been their own worse enemy thus far! If they can get out of their own way....they could quite concievably be 3-1 today. I'm not suggesting Greenback isn't a fine team in their own right (they almost ALWAYS are), i'm just saying the Reservation has certain "expectations" of their Football Teams as well. When you have seven fumbles in one game....well, the arrow gets to be hard to pull out of your foot! If this team doesn't expect to win Friday Night, then something is wrong with the focus! :unsure:

Kazamoto

best 1-3 team in state? thats funny come from kentucky south

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the Injuns will take it, but Greenback is too big of a rival to not show up.Depending on what happens,it could go either way.You never know where the old oblong ball is going to bonce.

Man pujo, This will be a good one. Greenback is gonna show up for this game. If Oneida can settle in and hit their stride, it could be a fun game to watch!

I bet the 'Kee Nation and the Boys on the Reservation can agree on one thing this week. Ole Tiger should be a Blimp.....he's so full of hot air. Have ya pulled that stinger out of your tail yet, boy? Apparently the swelling went down enough to allow you to crawl back to your keyboard! Greenback doesn't get dibs this year... sounds like they are a little disappointed at that. All I know is Sunbright Football is like Hayley's Comet....they both get sighted on the radar once every 44 years! :roflol:

:thumb: Kazanity :thumb:

I bet the 'Kee Nation and the Boys on the Reservation can agree on one thing this week. Ole Tiger should be a Blimp.....he's so full of hot air. Have ya pulled that stinger out of your tail yet, boy? Apparently the swelling went down enough to allow you to crawl back to your keyboard! Greenback doesn't get dibs this year... sounds like they are a little disappointed at that. All I know is Sunbright Football is like Hayley's Comet....they both get sighted on the radar once every 44 years! :roflol:

:thumb: Kazanity :thumb:

Classic!! At least they don't still play on that old field. Do you remember that cow pasture Kaz? I remember catching a pass against Sunbright many years ago and breaking into the clear. No kidding, I tripped in a hole on the field and fell!! Still don't know who they credited that tackle to.... But as for ole polecat-their dates with destiny(Oneida,OS,Wartburg) loom on the horizon!

Well...Holy Baloney! SCW86, I ran around on that soup bowl as well. Dressed in some storage bin under the main building. Played a pretty good Sunbright Team and .....beat them! In fact, never lost to a Sunbright Team as a player.... :thumb: ! I'm sure I'm not alone on that list. I actually scored a TD there....musta missed the SCW Pothole, and thought about hitting the pad on the goal post???? Backed off cause I thought I might topple the dang thang! :roflol:

its kentucky south and the team that was scared to play us. i say this one ends in a tie.

Hey Hoover, just thought I'd say hello. Why do you keep dodging my question? I ask you every time I see one of your post (I've noticed they are becoming less frequent). In case you forgot the question:

HOW WAS YOUR TRIP TO COALFIELD? :roflolk: :roflolk: :roflolk: :roflolk:

Looking at the class who graduate last year (6 boys playing college ball, 1 for the Vols),

Smash, I must be eating those funny shaped mushrooms. I can't place 6 from the 2009 class playing somewhere. I know 2009 sent 1 to Carson-Newman, 1 to Tusculum, & 1 to UT. Help me out, I'm missing something somewhere. :unsure:

Smash, I must be eating those funny shaped mushrooms. I can't place 6 from the 2009 class playing somewhere. I know 2009 sent 1 to Carson-Newman, 1 to Tusculum, & 1 to UT. Help me out, I'm missing something somewhere. :unsure:

Crow, I was too generous by 1. I believe we had 3 boys go down to Tusculum to play but only Wil recieved the full scholarship. Man, I seriously miss watching Houston Hood blaze down the field on kickoffs. That kid was is a renegade. Fun to watch. But even if Im wrong about those 2 and were down to 3. 3 outa the 12 that finished the year is really good.

Anyway, there were just a ton of playmakers on that team. You could expect someone to make a play. Now it's time for the next crew to step up. I really thought physically we would be down, but that is not the case. And mentally the boys are sharp as razors, just have to get that elusive mentality and it will on!

Crow, I was too generous by 1. I believe we had 3 boys go down to Tusculum to play but only Wil recieved the full scholarship. Man, I seriously miss watching Houston Hood blaze down the field on kickoffs. That kid was is a renegade. Fun to watch. But even if Im wrong about those 2 and were down to 3. 3 outa the 12 that finished the year is really good.

Anyway, there were just a ton of playmakers on that team. You could expect someone to make a play. Now it's time for the next crew to step up. I really thought physically we would be down, but that is not the case. And mentally the boys are sharp as razors, just have to get that elusive mentality and it will on!

Yeah, I got you now. I thought you meant 6 from the '09 class. I know from the 26 seniors from '08 & '09 there are 3 @ Tusculum, 1 @ UT, & 1 @ Carson-Newman. Not to bad if you ask me. As for the next class or two, now is the time to determine where YOU'LL be on Saturdays in the future. The talent is there, just gotta apply it :hungry::thumb: