23 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Smith County High School Owls
    • Upperman High School Bees

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe it would be a bad week to be a BEE. The Owls should come into this one with a little attitude, and use it to get ready for WH and the rest of the season. I think our young line got an education last nite. Take that lesson use it. Whoever is backing up #45, use the next 12 days to get better in a hurry. You got big shoes to fill son. Pinson......hope you recover quickly and fully.

Edited by Termite

SC is going to be ticked off after losing to Macon County last night. I look for them to rebound in a HUGE WAY and begin a new winning streak. If there is a positive note that comes from this it is that "at least the Owls players got a wake-up call prior to the 2nd half district run/playoff push". Now let's sit back and see how the Owls respond! Good Luck this week to Smith County!!!!

SC will not have a problem with Upperman.

I think the Owls will win - BUT - how much will they be improved ? how much fortitude they have ? how much character do they have ? how much have they learned that if you don't block and tackle, a good team will smash you in the mouth and make you like it, as MC did? Lets wait and see - the verdic is still out!

I believe it would be a bad week to be a BEE. The Owls should come into this one with a little attitude, and use it to get ready for WH and the rest of the season. I think our young line got an education last nite. Take that lesson use it. Whoever is backing up #45, use the next 12 days to get better in a hurry. You got big shoes to fill son. Pinson......hope you recover quickly and fully.

It is my understanding that Pinson will be back as soon as he gets cleared...That being said I talked to the young man today and he is doing well. It just depends on the next week.

The chances of going undefeated in HS football are about the same as Obama winning presidency again, slim. It's fun however if it does happen. Wouldn't question coaching at Smith County. If you are, ask him to leave, and see where the program goes.

Upperman runs the spread looking to run. Can pass a little.

Good luck.