Alcoa vs. Kingston

clintabbott

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BC, you must use a template for your predictions :D For entertainment purposes try some field goals (I saw the Scott attempt, whew) or work on your 2pt conversions. If not we're going to start referring to Alcoa as the 49'ers. :mrgreen:

Hey dad, that running clock is hard to score on :thumb: But I will go for a field goal.

Alcoa-49

Kingston-3

Edited by alcoafan72

e

Kudos Bigdaddy for actually taking a stab at the number, seriously. But if you will allow, I will manipulate your math just a bit. If those 8 players on Friday night are all starters, then that figure would be around 36% of the players impacting the game. Just saying .... :D Just for the record, my angle on this concerns the multiplier and how it is applied, to whom, and the equity/inequity of it all, not whether you should or shouldn't have OOZ players.

Pretty good math but you can skew any number to say what you want them to say. It is amazing that this will not go away. These kids are not at Alcoa just for football if you had any idea about the blount county school system you might understand but obiously you do not. Oh and by the way all 8 are not starters.