Catholic v Maryville

jrlcm

I looked pregnant in that shirt! And it was a 2xl. I forgot to "billow" it around the middle I think, plus I need to learn to face the camera straight on I think instead of at an angle.

And BC ... you could be right on the camera adding 10 lbs ... and you got to realize they were filming us with several cameras (so that's multiple 10 lbs added). I'm really very slender and petite in real life. Just ask anyone who knows me!!! :roflol:

I looked pregnant in that shirt! And it was a 2xl. I forgot to "billow" it around the middle I think, plus I need to learn to face the camera straight on I think instead of at an angle.

And BC ... you could be right on the camera adding 10 lbs ... and you got to realize they were filming us with several cameras (so that's multiple 10 lbs added). I'm really very slender and petite in real life. Just ask anyone who knows me!!! :roflol:

I have heard that you are petite like a woman.. And judging from your posts- I believe it.

Edited by bladerunner

That is harsh

Lowkee,

I learned my lesson on here about trying to win "urination contests" and being a "bad a" with you last year. You end up saying things and hurting people's feelings who really don't deserve it and who are really good, solid people. Sometimes, as hard as it is ... you just have to ignore it. People on here know who I am ... I don't hide behind screen names and radio talk show names. I've been called lots of stuff, but "petite like a woman" has never been one of them !!! :roflol:

Lowkee,

I learned my lesson on here about trying to win "urination contests" and being a "bad a" with you last year. You end up saying things and hurting people's feelings who really don't deserve it and who are really good, solid people. Sometimes, as hard as it is ... you just have to ignore it. People on here know who I am ... I don't hide behind screen names and radio talk show names. I've been called lots of stuff, but "petite like a woman" has never been one of them !!! :roflol:

I think "soft" might have been a better word for you Mr.Man.

I know you have a lot of Guilt and all--- but what is your name since You don't hide behind screen names? I must have missed that. My feelings were hurt as well when you asked people to ignore me.. Although.. I like to get the last word but people keep resp. back to me darn it. My advice.. Log off if it bothers you.. We have fun on here. It is for the most part good natured.

Edited by bladerunner

Watch it last night! Great job. They should use you more often!

I think "soft" might have been a better word for you Mr.Man.

I know you have a lot of Guilt and all--- but what is your name since You don't hide behind screen names? I must have missed that. My feelings were hurt as well when you asked people to ignore me.. Although.. I like to get the last word but people keep resp. back to me darn it. My advice.. Log off if it bothers you.. We have fun on here. It is for the most part good natured.

Name is Gary Stinnett. I'm the Associate Pastor at First Baptist Church of Maryville. Also, have served as the P.A. Announcer at William Blount for the past 12 years. Sorry to hurt your feelings. If you would actually discuss a topic instead of just trying to hijack every Maryville thread that ever pops up, people might respond to you better. What you do might be "fun" for you ... but it isn't for others. And when you continue to insult and make feeble attempts to challenge other's manhood and masculinity, it crosses the line of "good natured." It reminds me of a "typical high school bully" who's never grown up. Thanks for the advice ... from this point, I will "log off" to you--because you do bother me--but I will not log off from Coach T and the rest of a great community.

Name is Gary Stinnett. I'm the Associate Pastor at First Baptist Church of Maryville. Also, have served as the P.A. Announcer at William Blount for the past 12 years. Sorry to hurt your feelings. If you would actually discuss a topic instead of just trying to hijack every Maryville thread that ever pops up, people might respond to you better. What you do might be "fun" for you ... but it isn't for others. And when you continue to insult and make feeble attempts to challenge other's manhood and masculinity, it crosses the line of "good natured." It reminds me of a "typical high school bully" who's never grown up. Thanks for the advice ... from this point, I will "log off" to you--because you do bother me--but I will not log off from Coach T and the rest of a great community.

Nice to meet you Gary.. before I respond.. I would like for you to take some time and read some posts from other Maryville posters. It appears that you have only read mine. If you still feel the same way we can agree to disagree.

When you are done -let me know.

Because.. I will copy and post them for you.

Edited by bladerunner