Perry Co. vs. Wayne CO.

tradertwo

i doubt that you guys will want to sit with us bcs we know you will cheering for your teams and say you dont like a call and start screaming someone will saying something and the next thing you know theres a fight. i hate it when other teams do that it makes so mad it shows how stupid they are. but theres 4 sets of bleachers might hold 40 wc fans if you squeeze in? o who is butchie ??

I was joking about sitting with yall, i had rather watch it from behind home plate.

I think the O-line does a pretty good job. D-line might need a little work.

i say the d line is better. you got speed on that line and on o line but the o line i think does a good job but room to improve. but i say maybe the best d linemen in the region might be rj brown i know he has to scare that center he tears them up he didnt do so hot at collinwood but i bet he has a sack a game hes the best dlinemen in my opinion.

Edited by prospect01

whos butchie i keep seeing stuff about him like does he have someting to do with coacht:?:

He's a moderator with the power to close threads that get too crazy and issue warnings to posters who don't follow the rules. Him being a poster is like the fox being in charge of the hen house lol. I kidding aside he is a great fan of high schhol football and a great guy.

If this game is anywhere near the game that it is expected to be who will be sitting down anyway :roflol: I think that in the end WC is going to pull this one out by a touchdown or two at the most. I promise I will come back and eat my share of crow if I'm wrong.

Well look at you, coming over from the dark side. :roflolk:

whos butchie i keep seeing stuff about him like does he have someting to do with coacht:?:

Yea, he is the Barney Fife, of this region's boards.

You say anything that might come as offensive, and the Rebel comes out of him, he walks into your house and slaps your mother for making dumb comments or posts on his boards.

He usually has a cigar in his mouth and a cane by his side... He is the first cousin to Popeye the Sailor man, he has the Biceps not the Forearms. LOL

He was once called the most interesting man alive, he doesn't always drink beer, but when he does, he always drinks Dos Equis XXX

You can usually find him sleeping on cornerback10's doorstep, just in case....

Buthie is the coachT police ! He carries a big stick and will clean coacht topics at the speed of light. So you leave Buthie alone ifing you dont want problems! He will find you dont worry about finding him.

Yea, he is the Barney Fife, of this region's boards.

You say anything that might come as offensive, and the Rebel comes out of him, he walks into your house and slaps your mother for making dumb comments or posts on his boards.

He usually has a cigar in his mouth and a cane by his side... He is the first cousin to Popeye the Sailor man, he has the Biceps not the Forearms. LOL

He was once called the most interesting man alive, he doesn't always drink beer, but when he does, he always drinks Dos Equis XXX

You can usually find him sleeping on cornerback10's doorstep, just in case....

This is true... On me like white on rice.

Buthie is the coachT police ! He carries a big stick and will clean coacht topics at the speed of light. So you leave Buthie alone ifing you dont want problems! He will find you dont worry about finding him.

Ah, Butchie's just a big ole' teddy bear.

He couldn't hurt a fly. :roflolk: