Perry Co. vs. Wayne CO.

tradertwo

that doesnt make any sense what you just said tell me if your a scout who are you gonna look a better quaterback!!! (tucker) as you just said or (rice) someone who will look good in a college jersey. if i plan on winning any games if i were a coach i believe i would want the better player and not just someone that looks like he could do damage just saying use ur head son!

Tyler Rice will be a better college quarterback.

Me either.

its not that he isnt a good qb its just they like their qbs taller lol but i do think he is a way better football player then rice i hope he shows friday night just how good he is ....but if he does go to college it would be some kind of defense position

Edited by prospect01

well i say pc has the best d line in the region im not bias either.....oka our nose guard is like 6 2 or 6 3 hes about 220 or 230 benches 315 or 320 hes only a junior (rj brown) robert peavahouse 6 1 or 6 2 hes bout 210 hes the hardest hitter on the team he hit harder then jacob tucker........cody leegan who is very fast he runs like a 4.7 or 4.8 hes about a 180 or 190 benches 260 and powers cleans 250 or somewhere around there i know not under it. he looks like beast he kinda is to. and we have guys that go in like james mccord who power cleans like 250 idk how much he benches but none of them guys start on offense so they are on d whole time.and they aint fat d line men either they can run and get after it. but whos d shows up friday night that who will win it ( as long as the offense clicks) :popcorneater:

Well, the fact is you can size kids up all you want. I mean...we got players that size too on our team. MtP talked about how big their guys were, but Chester Co. has the biggest guys up front that I have ever seen play. The thing that matters is, who is the more talented player, and that will show this Friday night.