• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmmmmmmm...Lets's take a look? :huh:

Grace Christian 4-3

Seymour 1-6

Carter 3-5

Sequoyah 3-4

Elizabethton 4-3

If you're trying to make the point that CAK's non-district games are not very tough then I would agree. But I don't think there is much that a tougher non-district schedule would do for us at this point to help us make a "run" in the playoffs. That would suggest that those tougher games would somehow have enabled CAK to beat Alcoa in round 2 the past several years. Given the limited number of players CAK has (54 including freshmen) and that not very many of them have the DNA makeup of your typical football player, I would suggest that a tougher schedule would simply get the Warriors more beat up and therefore less capable to compete.

After hearing the P.A. announcer in the booth last friday night at SM. I would really hope the administration at SMHS would reconsider... A P.A. announcer needs to be a professional, play-action caller, with a good spotter... Not a cheerleader! If they want to lead the cheers, put them down on the track and give them their own mic and system....

I want my P.A. person in the booth to give me accurate accounts of who made the play and tell the Down and To Go... Nothing else... They can do all this and still be a homer for their team.... Also, doing a little research on opponents name pronunciation might help....

The P.A. announcer is a big job that should be done Professionally and should be approached in a Professional manner.... It is a big responsibility!!! Find someone who knows that.... Good Luck

After hearing the P.A. announcer in the booth last friday night at SM. I would really hope the administration at SMHS would reconsider... A P.A. announcer needs to be a professional, play-action caller, with a good spotter... Not a cheerleader! If they want to lead the cheers, put them down on the track and give them their own mic and system....

I want my P.A. person in the booth to give me accurate accounts of who made the play and tell the Down and To Go... Nothing else... They can do all this and still be a homer for their team.... Also, doing a little research on opponents name pronunciation might help....

The P.A. announcer is a big job that should be done Professionally and should be approached in a Professional manner.... It is a big responsibility!!! Find someone who knows that.... Good Luck

SINCE YOU KNOW ALL MR. CCHS DO YOU WANT THE JOB?? COME ON AND TAKE IT .PUT UP OR JUST PLAIN SHUT YOUR FACE. AT LEAST WE CAN HEAR WHAT THERE SAYING AT SMHS INSTEAD OF MMMMMMMMMMUMMMBBBBBLEING . SO BIG TALKER DO YOU WANT THE JOB????

SINCE YOU KNOW ALL MR. CCHS DO YOU WANT THE JOB?? COME ON AND TAKE IT .PUT UP OR JUST PLAIN SHUT YOUR FACE. AT LEAST WE CAN HEAR WHAT THERE SAYING AT SMHS INSTEAD OF MMMMMMMMMMUMMMBBBBBLEING . SO BIG TALKER DO YOU WANT THE JOB????

did someone hit a nerve there cat.

Dang, must have struck a nerve... and it seems your "lack of attention to detail" is the same as I heard the other night. I am not mr "CC" HS . Just one "C" there pal....:) I am just pointing out what I heard and said it does take a lot to do that job. I have no affiliation with either school. But it is that same kind of attitude you are exhibiting that sure makes it hard to pull for the Panthers... I like as many folks over there at your school as I do across town. Just simply pointed out, that it sure needed work. I mean come on... How hard is it to know how to pronounce the opposing teams QB's name??? If I, for one, was unsure, Those are the kind of questions I would ask, before fouling up some kid's surname before the thousands or so in the crowd, that might be listening.?. Quite a responsibility... Just takes a little pre-game prep... or maybe they just don't care???

Either way... no I don't want that job. LOL