Alcoa @ Stone Memorial

F5seekshelter

Now for you, Mr Dalton...

I do not know what team you support, nor do I really care.

The fact remains that I have a very good relationship with the fans of CAK and have had for a while. I have broke bread and shook the hands of nearly all of them that post on here. But you do not see that. Like you interpret BC's comments as you see fit, you want to take things out of context and make a big deal of nothing. CAK fan knows that their schedule is lacking...as is ours for the most part. BUT! We play a couple of out of conference games that does nothing but help us to make that playoff run. By the time this season plays out, Every team on our schedule with the exception of McMinn Co. will be in the playoffs. (Scott Co and Stone will be the top 2 4A teams in our region, how bout that?!)

Tell me another team in the state that can say that? :thumb:

So with that said, let CAK fans do their own talking. They are obviously better sports than you are.

If I offended you shooter, I apologize.

I know that FBD, GVK, JuniorsDad and RonMexico take everything on here with a grain of salt...maybe you, Mr Dalton, should follow their lead.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The fact remains that I have a very good relationship with the fans of CAK and have had for a while. I have broke bread and shook the hands of nearly all of them that post on here. But you do not see that. Like you interpret BC's comments as you see fit, you want to take things out of context and make a big deal of nothing. CAK fan knows that their schedule is lacking...as is ours for the most part. BUT! We play a couple of out of conference games that does nothing but help us to make that playoff run. By the time this season plays out, Every team on our schedule with the exception of McMinn Co. will be in the playoffs. (Scott Co and Stone will be the top 2 4A teams in our region, how bout that?!)

So with that said, let CAK fans do their own talking. They are obviously better sports than you are.

I know that FBD, GVK, JuniorsDad and RonMexico take everything on here with a grain of salt...maybe you, Mr Dalton, should follow their lead.

I have had a good time reading this thread, it's gotten to the point of funny.

I would like to put my 2 cents in: I'm glad high school football is played by strong young men on a field and not by a bunch of has-been dads and fans on an internet page.

I have had a good time reading this thread, it's gotten to the point of funny.

I would like to put my 2 cents in: I'm glad high school football is played by strong young men on a field and not by a bunch of has-been dads and fans on an internet page.

So true JD.....If you take this message board and yourself too serious, it can get the best of ya.

But, those are the best ones to bait in.....:)bobber.gif:ph34r:

So, be warned Tony........the funny cartoons are defiantly going to be flying back and forth the week undefeated CAK and Alcoa lock horns! :thumb:

no problem,were all good! just didn't think my comment was ready for the landfill.

no problem,were all good! just didn't think my comment was ready for the landfill.

In all fairness, I called yours "garbage" when I called FBD's "crap"

We can discuss open zone later. You may be surprised what I think.

Well since we're buddies again, you know what that means.....

Free pudding for me and BC next Friday!!! On Shooter..(Bang! Bang!)

wave.gif

letsparty.gif

Edited by AlcoasPaintedBridge

In all fairness, I called yours "garbage" when I called FBD's "crap"

We can discuss open zone later. You may be surprised what I think.

Well since we're buddies again, you know what that means.....

Free pudding for me and BC next Friday!!! On Shooter..(Bang! Bang!)

wave.gif

letsparty.gif

You can get some good recruits with crap and garbage............ :ph34r:

Nanner pudding...... :hungry:

When I first started visiting this site, I took umbrage at a post I thought was from an arrogant/smarmy Alcoa fan. FootballDad assured me that, no, the Alcoa folks on here are respectful, etc., etc. I pointed out to him that I had a bad experience with some very obnoxious Alcoa fans while leaving the CAK/Alcoa game last year (the regular season game)--with the fans making comments about how CAK wasn't even good enough that they should be on the same field with Alcoa and similar derogatory "trash talk." Not good-natured trash talk--ugly trash talk. I explained to Football Dad that I realized I shouldn't draw generalizations about ALL Alcoa fans based on that. The kinds of stuff I've been reading lately from APB, BCSportsfan and Scots whatever his number is have reinforced my initial impression that there are a LOT (not necessarily all) of arrogant, smug, and downright mean-spirited Alcoa fans who think their teams' excrement doesn't stink. I wonder whether your loyalty would be nearly as strong if Alcoa was not such a dominant winning program. You would have to find some other external thing to latch onto, to generate a sense of self-worth through your attachment to it--the guy with all the trophies at the bottom of his posts would have to find some other little "signature" item. Because you strike me as the kind who would not support Alcoa through the rough times.

Let's get something straight here TD. I am friends with Footballdad, GVK and Jrsdad. We banter back and forth because of the personal relationships we have developed face to face, normally over good food at BOH. You are a stranger that apparently does not get what is happening here. They poke us, we poke them. They make fun of us, we send stupid pictures or videos. There is nothing mean spirited here.

The problem is you. You are overly thin skinned and carry your emotions on your shoulders. Look in the mirror. The mean spirited one here is you. Suprising for a supposed CAK follower. In fact you are acting like a little teen age girl with your feelings all hurt. Grow up and figure out the dynamics and relationships on here before you go dripping all over the carpet.

I invite you to attend lunch at the BOH the Friday of our game and we will decide if you are worthy of further torment. At this point, you are classified as wussy and not worthy of this elite treatment.

I don't blow gaskets (although I'm having an easier time understanding your metaphors than APB's--I'll give you credit for that!). I work in a high-stress industry, so my blood pressure doesn't go up just because of something that somebody says or writes.

Nor did I come to this party having any predispositions against Alcoa. My notions about Alcoa were initially that it was a very successful and respectable football program. I still hold that notion about the program. What I started learning last season by listening to Alcoa fans at the CAK home game, and also listening to some Alcoa fans who for some reason chose to sit on the visitors side at the playoff game at Alcoa, and reading the numerous posts of exceptionally arrogant Alcoa "fans" on this website, is that there are a LOT of Alcoa fans who have no class. The fact that you read into my comments some deep-seated "hatred" of "Alcoa" says more about you than about me.

By the way, I'm not that old, so please don't refer to me as "Ol' Tony." Also, I still haven't heard APB or any of you prolific trash-talkers name for me any program other than Alcoa that you respect or have anything good to say about. Still waiting. Just sayin'.

First one to come to mind is Maryville. That good enough??? :thumb:

Let's get something straight here TD. I am friends with Footballdad, GVK and Jrsdad. We banter back and forth because of the personal relationships we have developed face to face, normally over good food at BOH. You are a stranger that apparently does not get what is happening here. They poke us, we poke them. They make fun of us, we send stupid pictures or videos. There is nothing mean spirited here.

The problem is you. You are overly thin skinned and carry your emotions on your shoulders. Look in the mirror. The mean spirited one here is you. Suprising for a supposed CAK follower. In fact you are acting like a little teen age girl with your feelings all hurt. Grow up and figure out the dynamics and relationships on here before you go dripping all over the carpet.

I invite you to attend lunch at the BOH the THURSDAY of our game and we will decide if you are worthy of further torment. At this point, you are classified as wussy and not worthy of this elite treatment.

fixed it.....