Gerry Bertier 3A Playoff Bracket

Gerry Bertier

4-6 might get CCS in. There schedule is brutal, Signal, Boyd, Polk in the out of district schedule. Bledsoe, Sequatchie, and Grundy in district. That is tough.

They could...but it looks like Lewis County would beat them out in the tie-breaker. It is not a lock by any means. If CCS wins their last 2...they are in.

Quad 4

1 Camden (9-0)

8 Cheatham Co. (4-4)

4 Oakhaven (6-2)

5 CPA (5-4)

3 Fairview (7-1)

6 Westview (5-3)

2 Milan (7-1)

7 Stewart Co. (5-3)

After tonight's games, I think all Quad four teams are still in. Stewart and Cheatham lost but I think Cheatham will be the 32nd team in due to tie breaker (if I am reading the tea leaves correctly).

Seeds 1-4, and 6 won. CPA had a bye. This moves Westview ahead of CPA into the 5th seed so CPA and Westview swap seeds. This would put CPA at Fairview and Westview at Oakhaven.

Still could change with one more week to go. If Cheatham drops out of the playoff picture, then I think Pearl-Cohn would move from Quad 3 to Quad 4 as the 5th seed. Westview would drop to 6th and CPA to 7th.

After tonight's games, I think all Quad four teams are still in. Stewart and Cheatham lost but I think Cheatham will be the 32nd team in due to tie breaker (if I am reading the tea leaves correctly).

Seeds 1-4, and 6 won. CPA had a bye. This moves Westview ahead of CPA into the 5th seed so CPA and Westview swap seeds. This would put CPA at Fairview and Westview at Oakhaven.

Still could change with one more week to go. If Cheatham drops out of the playoff picture, then I think Pearl-Cohn would move from Quad 3 to Quad 4 as the 5th seed. Westview would drop to 6th and CPA to 7th.

What a big ClusterFudge!

I still like Lewis County to get in at 4-6. They will win the tie-breaker over Pigeon Forge if PF loses to Gatlinburg Pittman.

As for this week CCS will be in...and Pigeon Forge will be out. If that is the case...it looks like A-E would move to quad 1...and Howard would move to quad 2.

Edited by Antwan

I still like Lewis County to get in at 4-6. They will win the tie-breaker over Pigeon Forge if PF loses to Gatlinburg Pittman.

As for this week CCS will be in...and Pigeon Forge will be out.

Lewis will get in, they have the tiebreaker over all 4 win teams. This will bump CPA to quad 3. I am about to start working on this week's bracket. Look for it later.