Best High School Football Player In The Past 20 Years

cornerback10

What about Kelcey Williams from Humboldt? I believe Humboldt was 3A then, but they're 2A now. Kelcey was one of the most hardnosed RB's I have ever seen in HS. He'd be in the NFL now if it wasn't for him not keeping his head on straight. You guys may disqualify him because he was on a Humboldt team that was in 3A then, however with them being in 2A now, I'll throw him into the mix.

What about Kelcey Williams from Humboldt? I believe Humboldt was 3A then, but they're 2A now. Kelcey was one of the most hardnosed RB's I have ever seen in HS. He'd be in the NFL now if it wasn't for him not keeping his head on straight. You guys may disqualify him because he was on a Humboldt team that was in 3A then, however with them being in 2A now, I'll throw him into the mix.

Kelcey was the best I have ever seen! Its a shame that his records have not been turned into the tssaa. I know he scored 48 touchdowns his jr year and 42 his sr. I can't remember his soph year I know he started thou. He also had well over 5,000 (2800+, and 2600+) yards rushing in just his jr and sr. years. As a high school player he was better than al wilson, cedrick wilson, Corey moore from haywood went on to win the bronko nagurski trophyand the lombardi award at virginia tech, patrick willis - everybody knows patrick, Joe longmire, randal cobb,Eddie moore and I could name a lot more players I saw play in highschool but those were some of the best I have seen. Also notice that I did not even put marco daily in this conversation because he was not even close to the players I mention and I dont not want to insult them.

Edited by 1footballguru

Michael Dale Swift - Lake Co. Made it to the NFL.

Knocked JB out in the 2nd round in '93.

Micheal Swift, went to Austin Peay and got his degree in chemistry, signed with the Chargers as a FA! Played 2yrs with the chargers and 3 with the panthers mainly on special teams! Extremely nice guy who does alot for the community! I do remember when we subbed late, Jewel Flowers was a freshman and got his first touch of the game and went about 85yds!

heres info that is irrelevant to this topic but did anyone know that the New York Giants General Manager played and graduated from Lake Co??? Jerry Reese, class of 81, and his parents still live in Tiptonville!!! And he is also a huge donor to the county and football team...gloves headsets motivational speeches etc...his brotherin law Coach Greg Ross is asst at LC now!!!! i know i know but i had to share that! Just try not to forget those who help us out in the L

Btw 1500 in 4 games? Lol that sounds a little enduldged....Was he their entire offense running the single wing? That's 375 rushing a game...Kinda hard to believe Wholder but Im sure he was great regardless

I guess-timated a bit high with 1500, it was actually 1374 yards. Yes he was the entire offensive behind some big hogs up front.

Yeah that's pretty incredible regardless...Eddie Moore wouldve posted similar during playoffs if not for us also having Pickett and Starkey sharing the load...Pickett had over 1000 from what I was told during playoffs and he played 5 so over 1300 in 4 is a amazing feat indeed...Would have liked to see him in action...Did he go on to play anywhere in College?

Would that fluke be CAK? I remember that, I was surprised as well. lol

That was the one, 2 things killed Cloudland in that one,Byrd got hurt early in the game ,he still played ,might have been 50 percent. Clouldland had no depth on the line and lost a lineman early in the game and had to play a freshman. But the injury to Byrd would have sidelined him for the rest of the playoffs,couldn't have won it anyway.