• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 humboldt

2 trenton

3 lake co

4 south fulton

5 Union city

there are five teams that will be in the playoffs from 1 region is west tn. so yes there is another region that can say that.

see corner.....and i know this is football but just imagine hoops in that region(its murder) uc has to beat SF who lost their QB! but SF can lose and get a Wildcard last i read...have to get back to you for sure

We are almost certain that JB will be going out west. PC and WC in Middle West

How would they send Jo.Byrns out west if Union City and Bruceton make the playoff's? That would make 5 teams from West TN. The only logical thing to be done would be to send Perry Co out west. Perry Co is closer to the west than any team from Jo. Byrns district or Perry Co district. I guess we will all know next Saturday.Union City and Bruceton must win and have some help to get in anyway.

How would they send Jo.Byrns out west if Union City and Bruceton make the playoff's? That would make 5 teams from West TN. The only logical thing to be done would be to send Perry Co out west. Perry Co is closer to the west than any team from Jo. Byrns district or Perry Co district. I guess we will all know next Saturday.Union City and Bruceton must win and have some help to get in anyway.

Union city should win and if they do then they will be in. Same for bruceton. union city and bruceton will get in before cornersville, monterey and clay co.

Union city should win and if they do then they will be in. Same for bruceton. union city and bruceton will get in before cornersville, monterey and clay co.

Thank you ! At least there's someone else who keeps up with everything as I do, some people don't have a clue of how the possible scenarios work, it's not that hard if ya jus think a little

I kinda figure Wayne Co and Perry Co will be coming out West.Figure if Lake Co wins ,,then somewhere along the way..if they make it that far, will face Wayne Co..Figure South Futol or whoever will face Perry Co .I believe Wayne Co was down pretty big at one time in that game so not sure if they are the best team even though they won heads up..But ..give them credit..They did what they had to do.No matter who plays who..just have to buckle up and the best team that night will win.By the way..Not saying Perry Co isnt the real deal or the best team.Looks like two good ball clubs and I believe Collinwood is also in there.!