South Pittsburg at Grace

powerp

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will this game be played on Friday night? I know these two teams have played on a Thursday night a couple of times in the past few seasons. What time will this game start. I hope SP comes out focused this week. They have to win this game to secure a top seed. If they don't easily beat this Grace-Hamilton Place team then we will all officially know they are in trouble come playoff time.

Maybe I'm wrong, but those times I think once was some kind of fall festival and the other halloween.

SP shouldn't have a problem. I suggest letting the freshman get a chance to play. We will need the depth come playoff time. I say let that #56 and #62 play more often. Those boys are big freshman with speed.

Jump on them early. Just do not run the score up. No need in it

2 options...1 let the starters play until late third to build up stamina for playoffs since we will have a bye week...or 2 play the young ones after we get a big lead and just run the team alot during practice to build up their stamina

I thought I would respond to this post as well. I learned one thing from People on the other thread. We have some SP fans that are pretty ignorant when it comes to assessment of effort and the desire to win. SP wins big over Grace.

You must be a young kid that doesn't know what effort is. How many player's did you see turn there shoulder's the other night for not wanting to get popped,that's not effort so if that's ignorant then I'm ignorant bc that is what I saw from some,not all!! We better take care of Grace and quit hurting our boy's with all these pat's on the back. Hey I'm diehard SP but I call it like I see it and that is what I saw so if you SP fan's don't like it,tough luck!!!Get some thicker skin!!!

You must be a young kid that doesn't know what effort is. How many player's did you see turn there shoulder's the other night for not wanting to get popped,that's not effort so if that's ignorant then I'm ignorant bc that is what I saw from some,not all!! We better take care of Grace and quit hurting our boy's with all these pat's on the back. Hey I'm diehard SP but I call it like I see it and that is what I saw so if you SP fan's don't like it,tough luck!!!Get some thicker skin!!!

I garuntee you that I didn't see any of these boys quit. They were turning sideways because Polk was knocking a hole in our line. Maybe that was a stunt Grider told them to do to keep them from knocking a big hole in the line. Sportman, I need to read in my book to you about these Polk boys. They are real big and strong and we were not as strong as them. I have tried to tell Grider that we can not start lifting weights and running with our ankle weights on just when the playoffs start. You think im joking but im not.

I hope you are right about it being in S.P. I would hate to see those winged monkeys from the Wizard of Oz get loose on us again. IN the 4th quarter Friday night, we were like the Straw Man after that scene in the forest.

Lmao great post!! Sluggish Pirates get ear chewed on at halftime and cruise... SP WINS BIG

Hope Ambassader is right about homefield against Gville... One more week then it's for real

Edited by TrainTracks99

Lmao great post!! Sluggish Pirates get ear chewed on at halftime and cruise... SP WINS BIG

Hope Ambassader is right about homefield against Gville... One more week then it's for real

The only thing I do not like is not having to play in the first round..could be sluggish...on second thought though it is extra time to prepare..but that is not always good...run your plays you have all year and dont change

2 options...1 let the starters play until late third to build up stamina for playoffs since we will have a bye week...or 2 play the young ones after we get a big lead and just run the team alot during practice to build up their stamina

Lol if their stamina isn't built up by now it's not getting built up... Silly comment... Play the starters till u have the game in hand then sit them so no injuries occur... It's that simple.. I'm sure conditioning after practice will continue to keep that stamina on par