South Pittsburg at Grace

powerp

Hey Pirates I'll Tell Ya...The Answer To Them Cramps Is Stevareno's...I Ate There When I Came For A Visit And Dude Let Me Tell Ya The Pipes Are Like Coated With Something...I've Lost From 308 To 268..And Food Just Doesn't Have The Same Taste Since Eating At Stevareno's...My System Is In Shock! And There Is A Stain On My I-Zod That Won't Come Out! :roflolk:

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grace's #5 has lumbar fractures. The word is that he'll be ok in about a month if all goes well. Thanks for asking. It could have been worse.

Old Pirate would like to extend best regards to the youngon. OP is jest thankful he will recover. Recon it jest mite help prepare him for what a future skillet slinger can do. :roflol:

Since the TSSAA gave our boys a by week, will Grider be practicing our boys this week? I garuntee you that if he doesn't then we will not be ready for the game we will have to play next week. Our boys need to start lifting weights hard tomorrow so we will be big and strong for the game next Friday. If we lose next Friday, our season will be over. You think im joking but im not.

Since the TSSAA gave our boys a by week, will Grider be practicing our boys this week? I garuntee you that if he doesn't then we will not be ready for the game we will have to play next week. Our boys need to start lifting weights hard tomorrow so we will be big and strong for the game next Friday. If we lose next Friday, our season will be over. You think im joking but im not.

Roy, Let me ask you a question. What does your Murphy Fair book say about the Bye Raiders we drew in the playoffs Friday night? Their offense isn't impressive, but they haven't given up a single point all season. They must have a real strong defense and there coach must make them lift weights and wear ankle weights every day. I don't think we can beat this bunch if we can't score. You think I'm joking but I'm not.

Roy, Let me ask you a question. What does your Murphy Fair book say about the Bye Raiders we drew in the playoffs Friday night? Their offense isn't impressive, but they haven't given up a single point all season. They must have a real strong defense and there coach must make them lift weights and wear ankle weights every day. I don't think we can beat this bunch if we can't score. You think I'm joking but I'm not.

There is no team named the bye raiders. I looked all through my book and couldn't find it. The TSSAA gave us a open week. We don't play anybody called bye raiders. You think im stupid but im not. Im not falling for this mess.

LOL that was good. Bye Raiders LOL. Dude he still calls us UNION COUNTY. Ive told him over and over its Union City. You think Im joking But Im not.