District 11A

thenomad

Greenwheel, cornerback10, you know what's always good for shoulder pain?

Anyways, if you would please focus on the top part of my statement, and not be convoluted you would realize that I was merely defending OUR district...you know the one you guys support every year?

Also, coach miller thanks for the years of service in our district.

Now you are gonna use big words, to make up for that dense post. :roflolk:

p.s. I'm also going to use that as my signature lol

Edited by cornerback10

Cornersville had a play day this past weekend. Not sure of how all the games went but do know that

Cornersville lost to Giles County by 10 or so points.

Cornersville beat Paige JV, big

Cornersville lost to Hampton by 3

Richland lost to Giles County by 3.

Richland beat Community about 15-20

Richland lost to Hampton score ??? don't remember. Richland came back and made it a game, but at half Hampton up by good margin.

Cornersville had a play day this past weekend. Not sure of how all the games went but do know that

Cornersville lost to Giles County by 10 or so points.

Cornersville beat Paige JV, big

Cornersville lost to Hampton by 3

Richland lost to Giles County by 3.

Richland beat Community about 15-20

Richland lost to Hampton score ??? don't remember. Richland came back and made it a game, but at half Hampton up by good margin.

Richland was down 28-4 at the half to Hampton and only "made it a game" because Hampton played their JV's most of the second half, and it was Hampton's third game. I did like the two guards from Richland. All that speed wasted by running a controlled, restrictive offense like the flex.

Come on...look at Cornersville and possibly SF or CA... I mean, these teams are just as talented and MORE proven than 12a's are in the last few years

Collinwood and Wayne Co. aint what they once where, Cornersville will have them both beat before the end of November. Remeber the sun don't shine on the same dog or should I say the same cat's tail all the time.

Collinwood and Wayne Co. aint what they once where, Cornersville will have them both beat before the end of November. Remeber the sun don't shine on the same dog or should I say the same cat's tail all the time.

No one said you couldn't beat collinwood because alot of teams are probably going to beat us this year. It is true that the trojanettes are definitely not what they once were. 11A need not be concerned with collinwood because they likely will not get out of the district this year because the other four teams are extremely strong.

As for Wayne county, that is a different story. No one in 11A can come within 15 points of them.

As for Wayne county, that is a different story. No one in 11A can come within 15 points of them.

How can you say this without seeing anyone play yet? Also, you have to understand that things happen throughout the year. (Hot streaks, Cold spells, injuries, people quit, there is also this thing called grades at school...)

How can you say this without seeing anyone play yet? Also, you have to understand that things happen throughout the year. (Hot streaks, Cold spells, injuries, people quit, there is also this thing called grades at school...)

No one in 11A has the highly skilled players necessary to compete with them. The only way Wayne county would lose to someone in 11A is if something happened to both risner and daniel. even if they lost one of them, they would be still be alot for any the 11A teams to handle.

If you honestly think there is not a major gap between 11A and 12A this year, then just look at the Loretto and CA game from last night. Loretto could just as likely finish 2nd as 4th in 12A, yet they beat CA, a consensus top 3 team in 11A by nearly 40 points!!

Edited by AB23

No one in 11A has the highly skilled players necessary to compete with them. The only way Wayne county would lose to someone in 11A is if something happened to both risner and daniel. even if they lost one of them, they would be still be alot for any the 11A teams to handle.

If you honestly think there is not a major gap between 11A and 12A this year, then just look at the Loretto and CA game from last night. Loretto could just as likely finish 2nd as 4th in 12A, yet they beat CA, a consensus top 3 team in 11A by nearly 40 points!!

This was a tough loss for CA and 11A. CA is supposed to be a top team and could easily face the Lady Mustangs again in Region play. I'm not sure 11A will be striking fear in many people's eyes IF the first night of games means anything. Good thing there are still A LOT of games to be played!!

HOF Games:

CA plays MTCS

Culleoka gets Frank Hughes

Richland goes to Collinwood

CA looks to rebound after a disappointing opener against Loretto. Culleoka tries to correct all that went wrong with a much easier schedule. Richland heads into hostile territory looking for a better showing in game #2.

Any thoughts?

HOF Games:

CA plays MTCS

Culleoka gets Frank Hughes

Richland goes to Collinwood

CA looks to rebound after a disappointing opener against Loretto. Culleoka tries to correct all that went wrong with a much easier schedule. Richland heads into hostile territory looking for a better showing in game #2.

Any thoughts?

CA Upsets MTCS (if anyone calls it an upset)

Culleoka vs. Frank Hughes...honestly no clue

Richland beats Collinwood