ALCOA VS GREENEVILLE WHO WOULD WIN?

polkalumn01

To me he will always be Mr. Abbott. Even though I didn't go to his school, I spent so much time on his campus he probably thought I was one of his students. :thumb:

I have to admit that alot of us male students use to call him ottis c behind his back.I would always call him Mr.Abbott when I addressed him cause we still had paddling when I went there,and believe me you did not want to get a whippin from Mr.Abbott................Sorry for calling you ottis c .........Sir

Charlie- I was told yesterday by the AD that The game was on for next year. That would make Alcoa's non league games with Maryville, Webb, Fulton, Austin-East, and Greeneville. It would give the haters ammunition about Alcoa's soft schedule.

Yeah, we get that same load of crap...I believe we have Science Hill and MoWest lined up for next year. Alcoa would be a great addition but still need another. I've heard rumours that Powell might be a possibility. I might like to see AC back on the schedule as well.

Alcoa would win big. The only player gville would have that could run with Alcoas speed is willy and he wont be there next year. Gville better watch what they ask for in playing some teams ex: Anderson County was an average team the years they played gville is 1-5 I think Powell is the #1 team in 5A right now and they are loaded with sophs and jrs. I like to see gville win but enjoyed it much better last year when they lost a couple of regular season games and didnt talk so much trash. But will give credit the devils are playing good keep it rolling through the playoffs.

I have to admit that alot of us male students use to call him ottis c behind his back.I would always call him Mr.Abbott when I addressed him cause we still had paddling when I went there,and believe me you did not want to get a whippin from Mr.Abbott................Sorry for calling you ottis c .........Sir

This sounds a lot like Friendsville, where you would hear "Neubert" being yelled when classes were changing.

From what I could see from their schedule, Greeneville hasnt really played anyone. Thats a typical argument though for North East Tn teams. Its kinda like the Boise Rule. They might have a decent team but can never really prove it because they dont ever play out of the North East. If they ran into a freight train like Alcoa though, I dont expect them to be much of a match. The mercy rule probably wouldnt take effect until 4th Quarter but Alcoa would def win by 4+ TDs

As a die hard Greeneville fan I would have to give Respect to the Tornados for who they are and what they've accomplished over the past years. My initial thoughts would be that they would beat the Devils, but this years team might just suprise some folks. When you're king, it's hard to accept that someone else may just beat you. Again I'm not declaring a Greeneville victory, but I believe it may be a bit close than the F5ers would like.

As a die hard Greeneville fan I would have to give Respect to the Tornados for who they are and what they've accomplished over the past years. My initial thoughts would be that they would beat the Devils, but this years team might just suprise some folks. When you're king, it's hard to accept that someone else may just beat you. Again I'm not declaring a Greeneville victory, but I believe it may be a bit close than the F5ers would like.

yep