Science Hill @ Maryville

MHSRebels

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats up with all of these DB fans being stuck up jerks? heck yall have a good season for once in a long time and start thinking you can beat anyone in the state? calm your fans down and learn to be humble.

?? Geez little harsh there .... you gave great advice at the end there .... Calm down and be humble .

Whats up with all of these DB fans being stuck up jerks? heck yall have a good season for once in a long time and start thinking you can beat anyone in the state? calm your fans down and learn to be humble.

We're no different than any other fan base. Your just another Hater. Your comment saying "yall have a good season for once in a long time" shows you don't even know what your talking about. Looks like your the jerk.

?? Geez little harsh there .... you gave great advice at the end there .... Calm down and be humble .

That would be great advice for everyone, not just DB. I don't know what it is but the Haters love to jump on DB fans anytime we brag on our team. If you take the time to visit other threads of other "winning" teams you will see pretty much the same things being said.

Cyunts Hill coach sez Mairvul iz "predictable"....And that Mairvul runs stuff that thay "like to go against"......Hmmmmmmmm ....intristin'............ :unsure:

http://www.johnsoncitypress.com/Sports/article.php?ID=83080

Every coach has got to give his boys something to believe in. Most people know there is no chance, but you can't buy that as a team or there is no reason to travel down there. He may point out that they may be predictable, but just cause you know what's coming doesn't mean you can stop it. No issues with what he said. Would have been worse if he told the truth. "There really is no way we can beat Maryville, let's just stay home."

I can't believe the playoffs are already here!!

I've been out of town so much this season, that I've not had much of a chance to be at many of the games. I'm around this weekend and looking forward to seeing the Rebels start off another postseason the right way. If my memory serves correctly, the first round of the playoffs has been when the Rebels have been least focused and most prone to mistakes in the past. I hope they bring their A game tonight.

Teams from the NET haven't faired very well against the Rebels in recent years, even when they've come highly touted. I don't expect tonight to be different, but I do expect to see a better than advertised team from Science Hill. They always seem to have talent up there.

Unrelated to tonight's game...one of my fondest memories from football when I was in high school was at Science Hill. I think it was 95 or 96, but SH had a good team. Their stadium was rocking and all the fans were tossing toilet paper rolls all over the place. Then the band came out at halftime and put on a show to match what the team was doing on the field. I think WB only brought about 15 students/fans to that game outside of parents and band members. That was sad, but all of us got to see something pretty cool on the other side of the field.

That would be great advice for everyone, not just DB. I don't know what it is but the Haters love to jump on DB fans anytime we brag on our team. If you take the time to visit other threads of other "winning" teams you will see pretty much the same things being said.

Ya , any successful team gets hammered on here , Alcoa has taken over the role as #1 team getting hammered with their wins over Maryville the last 2 years . I see it as a good sign because as long as you're kickin the hater's butts , they'll keep on hating away . I've noticed that DB tends to lose all of those " imaginary games " just like Maryville too .... lol :roflol: . Good luck to DB tonight , hopefully we can meet up again here in a couple of weeks .

As far as Science Hill goes hmmm ... predictable huh , I've watched Football for a long time and that is the last word I would use to describe George Quarles ..... he will show you something a few times , and when you least expect it , boom , something totally unexpected . With a little less experienced QB right now , GQ might be a little slower than usual as far as bringing the entire arsenal , but I still would not call him " predictable " . I agree that the Coach needs to show his players they're not intimidated , but you can do that without taking a little swipe like he did . Everybody better dress warm !!

We're no different than any other fan base. Your just another Hater. Your comment saying "yall have a good season for once in a long time" shows you don't even know what your talking about. Looks like your the jerk.

No Wac... I believe DB corners the market in the "jerk" department. Have you ever stopped to think that if one or three people call you “swollen headed jerksâ€, they are probably haters. But if you keep hearing it week after week no matter who you’re playing that week, you’re probably “swollen headed jerksâ€. :roflol: Oh by the way… good luck and a INJURY FREE GAME tonight :blush: … and keep hope alive!!! :thumb: