Bowl Game Rhea County vs Grace Christian Academy Knoxville

Rhea Co.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rhea County-Dayton should beat Grace Christian-Gibbs in this one. S.P. played Grace Christian-Gibbs last season in the playoffs and didn't have alot of trouble. I don't look for Rhea County-Dayton to have much trouble in this bowl game at Carson Newman-Jefferson City.

All this time I thought Rhea County High School was in Evensville...

Im not concerned with it, i just dont see the point. But i wish both teams the best of luck and congratulations to the sr players getting to play another game.

The real question about this game is why does Grace get to "go around" the post-season ban? Reality is that the regular season ended last week per TSSAA week 11 (or whatever).

Come on Rhea Co. i thought you guys were a little more classy than this!

Once again there is a prime example of the pot calling the kettle black! When you continue to make comments like you were expect this Rhea Co boy to jump in and take a shot! If you read what the legend had said that will explain why we are playing thursday night! Like the Legend had said, "ONE MORE TIME"!!! Go Eagles! :thumb:

Grace coach Randy McKamey said he hoped that Greenback fans and coaches would “understand.†Friday was the last game of the season for his team, and two players were approaching records on offense.

“This is it,†McKamey said. “We're done. It was their last night. We have nothing to look forward to.â€

I just wonder when this game was originally thought up and planned. I sure hope that Coach McKamey had no notion of it whatsoever on the Friday night that he made the above quote. If he did not ... no problem. IF HE DID ... big problem (from an honesty and integrity standpoint). Of course, that's just my opinion.

Grace coach Randy McKamey said he hoped that Greenback fans and coaches would “understand.†Friday was the last game of the season for his team, and two players were approaching records on offense.

“This is it,†McKamey said. “We're done. It was their last night. We have nothing to look forward to.â€

I just wonder when this game was originally thought up and planned. I sure hope that Coach McKamey had no notion of it whatsoever on the Friday night that he made the above quote. If he did not ... no problem. IF HE DID ... big problem (from an honesty and integrity standpoint). Of course, that's just my opinion.

That would be "par for the course" wouldn't it?

Edited by Soxfan1

Rhea County-Dayton should beat Grace Christian-Gibbs in this one. S.P. played Grace Christian-Gibbs last season in the playoffs and didn't have alot of trouble. I don't look for Rhea County-Dayton to have much trouble in this bowl game at Carson Newman-Jefferson City.

You are geographically challenged.

Rhea County - Evensville

Grace Christian Academy - Karns

Stick with the schools, whose town is the school name and then work up to the harder ones. :thumb:

Nothing wrong with another game for HS teams. Heck the TSSAA already has half the state playing in the playoffs and making $$ so sure let everyone else play that can schedule a game. Besides its not a home game for either team, so how will the $$ be divided for the game and I am sure CN will want their part.

I agree unless the team is like Grace and banned from the post-season.