Blount County Schools Football

PhoosballPhan

Exactly,

I think I wrote a similar post a few years back when the Raiders refused to play the Rebs during regular season. Is it not fair to say that adult ego took precedent over the will of the players and parents. That stunt caused 4 teams of players, cheerleaders, and famillies to miss a game. That is certainly not looking out for the kids on both sides of the ball.

So now that you have taken me to the woodshed, I will follow Oldrebel's advice.

Knee down!

I have to see this. Actually I have to see both....Rebelsman kneeling down then watching him get back up..... :popcorneater:

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Woah there Scots50. I may not have a vote or any say so on what colors you all wear, but I can--and do--have an opinion.

And thanks for sharing the info on the make-up of the team. Good info to know.

Yeah, it is your opinion. But sometimes it is very wise to keep your opinon to yourself and not show the world just how much you do not understand. I suggest you learn to speak when you are educated, be silent when absent of knowledge. :thumb:

Yeah, it is your opinion. But sometimes it is very wise to keep your opinon to yourself and not show the world just how much you do not understand. I suggest you learn to speak when you are educated, be silent when absent of knowledge. :thumb:

Sorry old friend. Thanks for your thoughtful advice.

Sorry old friend. Thanks for your thoughtful advice.

No harm my friend. You are and will always be my favorite Gov! For the record, I do not care what color we are. We could look be as plain as Penn State and I would still love it! It is an honor to hold a place of importance, motivation, and guidance in these young men's lives. I thank the Lord every season for the opportunity to coach one more year.

Wow, I find it highly ironic that you, of all the posters on this board, would say that.

Jaik gettun down two Lan-Near won't bee no trubble......mommaSTARS can eat 4 times a day at Tea Cee's Grill ennyhow...... :hungry:

Me and momma both, Stars. Just thinking about that hamburger steak smothered in mushroom gravy and a whole order of onion rings, gets my tongue jumping.

By the way, are you not jealous that GovMan left you out of the whole man crush thing. I mean you are everyones favorite poster (including me) how could he leave you out.

We had 2 players on the Rebs that will go to Alcoa, both of them were 11 yrs old. One of them was Randall Cobb's nephew (he had 2 nephews on the team - one at Alcoa and one at MIS). The other kid that will go to Alcoa is really good too - very tough.

One of the two players you describe goes to Maryville Intermediate School now.. not Alcoa. The other one attends Alcoa.

Wow, I find it highly ironic that you, of all the posters on this board, would say that.

You know what, I had you and rebelsman in mind when I typed that as well. Boy, it must have really eat you guys up to lose to the Raiders the last 3 out of 4 games. And here I thought we were friends. Oh well, see you on the field next year! :roflol:

well since this is about blount county schools, and not just william blount, what are anyone's thoughts about heritage.

I think Phoosballphan is the only one that has spoken from HHS. I don't know anything about HHS but they are trying to build a program also so some of the same things said about WB would apply to HHS. I heard after the WB game that the coach made the kids go back to wearing the old unis as form of punishment, whatever happened with that sitiuation? It was talked about on here for a couple of days and then I never heard anymore about it.

You know what, I had you and rebelsman in mind when I typed that as well. Boy, it must have really eat you guys up to lose to the Raiders the last 3 out of 4 games. And here I thought we were friends. Oh well, see you on the field next year! :roflol:

Scots, did ur Raider team really win the Super Bowl a couple of weeks ago? I have been reading through the thread and thought I saw where you all won. I had to work that day and was coming by the game on my way home, but by the time I rode by they were presenting trophies and I assumed Maryville won because the scoreboard said Maryville 6 visitor 0.