Farragut at Maryville Round 2

FHS_Admiral

Farragut plays at Maryville in Round 2. The Red Rebels as usual are incredibly strong, however Farragut is playing very well also blowing out Sevier County in Round 1. The reg. season matchup was relatively close 24-17. What happens this time? Is an upset even possible? Will the game be close or will it be a blowout?

What does everyone think?

By the way, congrats to Maryville on the big blowout 1st round win over Science Hill.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Farragut plays at Maryville in Round 2. The Red Rebels as usual are incredibly strong, however Farragut is playing very well also blowing out Sevier County in Round 1. The reg. season matchup was relatively close 24-17. What happens this time? Is an upset even possible? Will the game be close or will it be a blowout?

What does everyone think?

By the way, congrats to Maryville on the big blowout 1st round win over Science Hill.

This time of year anything is possible.

I've been star gazing and looking into my crystal ball.

I have come to two very different endings depending on where i have looked.

The stars tell me Maryville will score first, and thus will win by 10.

That plastic (i mean crystal) ball says that Farragut will score first and win by 4.

So that's my story and im sticking to it.

Whoever scores first wins.

Go Rebels!!

Should be a great game. I am leaning towards predicting something similar to what has happened the last several years to Farragut in the playoffs. Play a team you had a hard fought regular season game with, only to lose by a few TDs in the post season.

Maryville by 14+

I'm as big an AD fan as any, but I also look at it realistically, I don't see a reason to be overly confident and full of myself/team to predict us to win every game. Especially when the team has had to go through the things they have this year. Great year for the ADs with an awesome schedule, several key injuries, and the passing of a great coach/mentor/teacher.. They've done great things that a lot of people didn't expect them to do. Great season. good luck to both teams, and hopefully no one gets injured.

Hopefully I am wrong..

Edited by ihavenofriendzz

No matter what some may think , Maryville is totally focused on Farragut right now . Even with Cody Rule out Farragut has the athletes to give any team fits . The Sophomore QB must be playing very well , and this experience is going to help him in the years to come .

Maryville needs to get healthy ... quick . It would be nice to have both Jacob West & Desmond Horne for this game as close to 100% as possible ..... don't know if that's going to happen , but if not , time for others to shine .

Go Rebels ! :thumb: