Bearden @ Dobyns-Bennett

ArtVandalay

Alumni band? :roflol: well you can look at it this way, with the band being out of town and alot of parents traveling with them there will be plenty of seats on the home side this week.

Those seats are for our friends from other local schools to come and show their school spirt and North East Tennessee pride.The difference friday night is they won't have to wait until half time is over to upgrade from the baseball stands.

I see you really agreed with me on that thing me and that one fan {discussed} for about a month. :thumb: The main thing is for our backups to step up.If Nick can play like he did in the middle,they may shift some guys around on defense and Hunter get some breaks having to go both ways.A lot of people don't know what a great job Holt has done playing out of position this year on both sides of the ball.He and Long will be beast on the ends next year and Nick a year older to boot in the middle.The future is bright but the present is now.Roll Tribe

:rolleyes: