Hendersonville Commandos at Henry County Patriots

QBClubPrez

snowplow2010 I agree the Rutherford and Wilcos for the most part beat each other up within their region - And when scheduling for up-coming years its hard to predict if a team will be good in say 2 or 3 years =

BUT look at Brentwood, they go out and play smyrna,oakland,blackman and gallatin ( ALL TEAMS that for the most part you know will bring it year in / year out )....

I know coach Smith ( ex Elzel harding, INDY and Science Hill coach ) always wanted tough non region games etc hence while at indy he always had brentwood Academy and MBA both

Which there is absolutely nothing wrong with. The problem is that it sounds much easier than it actually is. HC only has two games that are non-district because of the nine team district. Efforts have been made, as olddevil said, to schedule tougher non-district games. To find those tough non-district games HC has to go AT LEAST an hour away. If that doesn't work it immediately jumps to 2 hour travel. Area teams that are good are small and most won't play HC. Example: Milan. It's just a tough task to complete. The other problem with this great idea, is that when you play the first two games against these teams, you have 8 more cupcake games to forget about how tough that competition actually was, win or lose.

really ? really really ?

I guess coach bowers (ensworth) coach crawford (brentwood) coach Shadowens (blackman) and ex INDY coach Scott Smith know nothing as you can check their past comments and thier fan base whom state " they want early toung non district games so its preps them for their region play, and for the long run aka playoffs....

I dont know red non warrior you may want to check how many gold balls those "fools whom know nothing" have won?

You are so smart so please explain to me how playing a "tough" opponent in August or early September helps you beat Hendersonville in November. Only a fool can believe that to be possible.

snowplow2010 I agree the Rutherford and Wilcos for the most part beat each other up within their region - And when scheduling for up-coming years its hard to predict if a team will be good in say 2 or 3 years =

BUT look at Brentwood, they go out and play smyrna,oakland,blackman and gallatin ( ALL TEAMS that for the most part you know will bring it year in / year out )....

I know coach Smith ( ex Elzel harding, INDY and Science Hill coach ) always wanted tough non region games etc hence while at indy he always had brentwood Academy and MBA both

Is he the same guy who did so well at Science Hill?

I think I have a novel idea to settle the whining issue once and for all. Let's put Red Warrior, TheCoachChris, and theydontcare in a cage match of Rock, Paper, Scissors. The rules are as follows: 1)falls count anywhere 2)There is no time limit and no disqualifications. 3)The one with most victories gives the belt to the loser as "The Biggest Whiner." The one stipulation is that this insane thread on Nan Nan Boo Boo, "you are the biggest whiner, No I am not you are the biggest whiner" WILL STOP. The winner will be all of us on CoachT.com will not have to listen to tireless diatribe any more. Guys, is this has got way old.

<>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <><

Live your life in such a way, that those that do not know Christ, will come to know Christ because they know you"

While you probably think there would be three people in that room, my guess is that there would be only two. Solve that riddle.

Surely you didn't just give Gallatin any credit. I thought we all played waterboy and lived in trailers up here in Gallatin.

Hey congrats to Hendersonville. I never never thought y'all would be able to go up there and win. I just don't see how the Commandos are winning this year. Besides the line this is the most basic plain Commando team I have seen in a long time. Getting up these last 4 weeks is saying something.

So what would you say if Gallatin got this far? <_<

From what I saw this year. HHC, BHS, GHS were all about equal giving Beech a slight edge. The Commandos proved to be as good as Gallatin the 1st game and better the 2nd.

Congrats Commandos! :thumb:

commando-cut-large.jpg

Edited by rigger101

While you probably think there would be three people in that room, my guess is that there would be only two. Solve that riddle.

Not much of a riddle. I am guessing, for my solution, that either you or TheCoachChris have a secret identify. One of the two of you have named your secret identity theydontcare. Am I close????? <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <><

Live your life in such a way, that those that do not know Christ, will come to know Christ because they know you"

Not much of a riddle. I am guessing, for my solution, that either you or TheCoachChris have a secret identify. One of the two of you have named your secret identity theydontcare. Am I close????? <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <>< <><

I would have been shocked if you hadn't figured out that one! In fact, if you hadn't, I would have thought you unintelligent. One of us is "theydontcare" and it isn't me.

Interesting... :roflol: Now that the Yanker says Henry is a for sure win, others jump on board. He gets no complaints at all. :roflol: I absolutely agree with him. The Patriots will win and win big!!! The Commandoes will be lucky to still be in game by 1/2 time!!! :popcorneater: Now that our eastern friends have one of there weapons out hurt it will be a laugher!!! :roflol:

There is always one guy like this from some fan base.

• Upvote 1

DB usually loses in round one after going 10-0. When has had that happened to HC Mr Idiot Know It All? The only choking I know about is the choking by people like yourself who probably never played, never coached, and never competed.

:roflol: Boy you really told me. Well if their not chokers then their overrated every year. HC has had several teams the last 20 years that have been ranked in the top 10. They have even had teams that were ranked #1 just like DB. Also I think there is some valid points on making a better schedule. If some of you believe playing a tough schedule doesn't help you later on. Then you have never played ANY SPORTS. Playing better competition help your team and helps you to identify what you have to work on to get better.

Edited by DSM10

So what would you say if Gallatin got this far? <_<

From what I saw this year. HHC, BHS, GHS were all about equal giving Beech a slight edge. The Commandos proved to be as good as Gallatin the 1st game and better the 2nd.

Congrats Commandos! :thumb:

commando-cut-large.jpg

Truthfully, this year I would say we benefitted from how the playoffs were set up and how teams that should have won got upset. I disagree with you too. Gallatin was better the first game and not the second game. I also would be saying that Gallatin is a tough matchup because of the ability to throw this year. Also would be saying that the defense has improved alot because that would have had to have been the case for them to get that far. I do agree that I thought Beech was the better team until Neal went down then they became one dimensional.

I think Hendersonville wins this week and gets a shot to go to the championship. But I still think they are not as impressive as some of the other Commando teams that I have seen that didn't get this far. Thats not a knock just an opinion.