Franklin vs. Blackman

ftballkicker

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hogan ventured out to catch the Blaze practice today....Hogan aka Rick Insel spent most of his time watching Coach Watson run his Oline thru some drills and assignments getting ready to try and stop #66 and #40 of the Rebels...two stud defensive players for the Rebels.It looked like Coach Watson was worried about the multiple fronts that the Rebels may show...The Blaze looked sharp and ready early in this practice week.

Ought to be a great match-up here as the Blaze Oline looked primed for the challenge.

Dude, Close but no cigar. If you were really at the Blaze workout today you have noticed they were working on the Smyrna game plan. Did you not see the back-up QB wearing the Purple#6 Steve Wilson Jersey? You must do better than that!

You know, It has been fun watching Blackmans business like approach to practice this week. The players look very loose, relaxed and focused on Frankin. The players also look like they are enjoying the post-season experience without showing any signs of pressure.

It's plain to see that most every player (even the subs) are stepping their game up and prepared to do what it takes to make it deep into this journey for the gold ball. I know I speak for many Blaze fans when I say "We're proud of each and every one of them. Subs, scout teams and starters alike, They're all very important to making this team a success." :thumb:

It's gonna be a hot one in the inferno Friday night. :popcorneater:

GO BLAZE!

Edited by DaBlueRaider

cmon man - REALLY REALLY REALLY, you all that bored you pretend or maybe you go and watch a practice- yeah cmon like either coach will even listen to what you have ... any REALLY to the poster whom stated blackman are going about things business like " are you some kind of expert of telling us how high school kids act ..

what we do know is that like many Oakland fans last week, many of you are way overlooking the Franklin Rebs this week, i can tell you overlook them and get your season tickets for your basketball season...Yes a gambling man would put money on the Blaze, but they are a different team with Dye .....

Dude, Close but no cigar. If you were really at the Blaze workout today you have noticed they were working on the Smyrna game plan. Did you not see the back-up QB wearing the Purple#6 Steve Wilson Jersey? You must do better than that!

Hoganknows Mr Donkey is #1...we had more fun at Toot's and saw my old buddy Bill Shacklett at the gas station there in Blue Raiderville.

Will Blackman stay on a roll or has Franklin found itself last week...only time will tell.

Hogan Out

cmon man - REALLY REALLY REALLY, you all that bored you pretend or maybe you go and watch a practice- yeah cmon like either coach will even listen to what you have ... any REALLY to the poster whom stated blackman are going about things business like " are you some kind of expert of telling us how high school kids act ..

what we do know is that like many Oakland fans last week, many of you are way overlooking the Franklin Rebs this week, i can tell you overlook them and get your season tickets for your basketball season...Yes a gambling man would put money on the Blaze, but they are a different team with Dye .....

No one is overlooking Franklin....If you were in our region you would know we all pick at eachother like this but we dont even over look lavergne cause even they get luck 2 times a year and beat someone :thumb: so calm down we haven't over looked that pink blurr that knocked off oakland

No one is overlooking Franklin....If you were in our region you would know we all pick at eachother like this but we dont even over look lavergne cause even they get luck 2 times a year and beat someone :thumb: so calm down we haven't over looked that pink blurr that knocked off oakland

No pink blurr . . . Rebels wear white to away games. Maybe you are color blind.

If you think Blackman will overlook anyone, you really are Sarah Palin. :popcorneater:

who is dye?

and...i love your new reality show coming out soon?