APB SPEAKS!

Quite a few people have PM'd for a link to a show I was a guest on this week, so here it is.

Joe and Marty are great guys starting to make quite an impact on Blount County football and are starting to branch out. So please take the time to check out past episodes as well.

My 20 years with Alcoa have not been concurrent, but more on than off. My thanks go to Mr Dick Abbott for going on vacation only to find out he had a permanent partner when he got back. Jim Byrd and Debbie West along with current partner Lane Gerhardt deserve a lot of thanks as well. Mike Delozier, couldn't have done it without you.

Enjoy!

See the Bridge!

For those of you that didn't know....now you know!

They say the camera adds 10 pounds. If I ever find all of those cameras......

Edited by AlcoasPaintedBridge

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quite a few people have PM'd for a link to a show I was a guest on this week, so here it is.

Joe and Marty are great guys starting to make quite an impact on Blount County football and are starting to branch out. So please take the time to check out past episodes as well.

My 20 years with Alcoa have not been concurrent, but more on than off. My thanks go to Mr Dick Abbott for going on vacation only to find out he had a permanent partner when he got back. Jim Byrd and Debbie West along with current partner Lane Gerhardt deserve a lot of thanks as well. Mike Delozier, couldn't have done it without you.

Enjoy!

See the Bridge!

Great show!!! :thumb:

Enjoy!

See the Bridge!

hey didnt you star in that movie ummmm the comebacks as the coach :roflolk::roflolk:

Edited by brad1st