Anderson County @ Knox West

RunninRebels

I posted a cow picture and upset the Captain. So here is a picture of some REBELS:

3%2520Marlon%2520Brando%2520The%2520Wild%2520One%25202.jpg

I have questions for all so-called rebels. I have been wondering which team is the real rebel? Is it West or is it Maryville? I guess you could say who was the first High School to be named the Rebels. Just curious! Then we can get back to what it is really all about "Mavericks Football" :roflolk:

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have questions for all so-called rebels. I have been wondering which team is the real rebel? Is it West or is it Maryville? I guess you could say who was the first High School to be named the Rebels. Just curious! Then we can get back to what it is really all about "Mavericks Football" :roflolk:

Good idea...let's DO get back to Maverick football.( Kitty Cats will be home this week! They are for all intense puuuuurrrrrr-poses, HISTORY, done, Ka-put, finito, finished, old news, etc. this season!) The way I see it, the defenses on both teams (AC vs West) will be/make the difference. I just hope we're still mixing it up on the run vs. the pass.

:thumb:

Edited by oppressed238

Well since West and Powell are on the same grid (County) I am sure West has the game film and more from last week. So they know all of our moves. Since the Mavericks did not come out with that un-orthodox offense last week I would think this is the week. However it would not have worked with Powell unless the Mavericks were even or behind, anyways. Mavericks your the underdog, again and this is a home game for West. Good Luck Seniors!