119 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Lake Co.
    • Perry Co.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have your opinion no one can get mad at that, but like I said when LC wins your welcome to jump on the bandwagon!

If that was to happen, I wouldn't be on your bandwagon next week. I like Wayne County and Jo Byrns more.... But if you were to make it to the state championship, I'll offer my trash talking skills for a low $24.95.

I'm glad watching all that tape made you guys feel good. It's easy to watch film and think your better than the team your watching. Friday night though, it'll be real. LC won't be able to handle the pressure, the strength, the heart or the desire of the PC Vikings!!!! PC 43 LC 20 PC JV team plays in the 4th!

Who's upset? Lol not me... While i'm pulling for Perry County, i'm not going to lose any sleep if Lake County wins.

And I thought you were my friend.:cry: LC has about as much chance of winning this game as I do of hitting the lottery and I dont have a ticket. We all doing the stinky leg after every TD.

I'm glad watching all that tape made you guys feel good. It's easy to watch film and think your better than the team your watching. Friday night though, it'll be real. LC won't be able to handle the pressure, the strength, the heart or the desire of the PC Vikings!!!! PC 43 LC 20 PC JV team plays in the 4th!

Saturday I'll save you a seat on the bandwagon

http://www.highschoolsports.net/local/Nashville/article/201011180305

heres some predictions...this game apparently wasn't even worth talking about. PC BIG

Did you think they'd pick Lake Co?The Tennessean.Just like the Sportswtiters that picked 3 girls for the all stste team in basketball all on the same team.And that team finished 4th in their district.If I had 3 all staters..believe I woild be the top team.And no mention of T.T. Flowers..But yet a recruiting service has her in the top 20..believe around 12th last time I looked.So..the middle tenn newspaper and east tenn newspaper isn't going to say anything good about the west teams.

Only WC and Riverside??? Really I take 2 teams you didnt mention are as good as any team on your schedule. Collinwood and Mt. Pleasant I guess they are cream puff teams too ??? I dont think so they play your schedule they win as many if not more than Lake CO.. Ask anybody ask Buthchie. Tell us Buthie.

So what?Trenton and Humboldt played McKenzie close.Humboldt was stopped at the goal line.