signal mountain at the creek bank

snoball5278

I already heard that signal mt has inquired about the high profile restaurants and classy accomadions in TC.

They also have requested a 14 point spot to begin the game based on their 2010 performance.

Their band wants to perform but you must "GUARANTEE" the temp is between 50 and 75 f....and humidity not over 45^.....if that happens their string instruments will be offkey and the silk jockstraps for the players will shrink and testicles would suffer.

please allow this 'variance" in your game plan

Is there anywhere in Hartsville for the Sissy Mountain team Lehr Jet to land?

nope :unsure: All the roads are curvy the ground is hilly and the creek is dry...all yall from Signal Mt. will fit right in. :thumb:

WHHeritage got put out last yr at that durn creekbank(visible only from the visitors bleachers) time will tell if you do too. GOOD LUCK

The way FC played with SM, I don't see how you can say that SM has the much better team.

I will root for TC in this one but Croz...trust me when I say Signal Mtn is the most versatile offense I've seen from a 4AAAA team this season. Their receivers are big & fast and their timing and route running is something to admire. Our youth in the dfensive backfield really showed tonight. You can't get pressure on Whitmire due to the rollout and misdirection in the backfield.

Defensively, they are lacking in the secondary and line. But offensively they flat get it done. If they get up 2 scores on TC's methodical offense you will see "snoballs". A big-one rolling down hill fast with GRUNT's old butt stuck in the middle of it!! :roflolk:

FC played their best game of the season offensively but lack of depth finally got us. Hard to play with 25 against 60+. I only saw 2-3 players for them going both ways.

They were a classy bunch for the most part. They even opened the locker-room after the game and none of their mama's cussed out our kids.

Edited by Volzchamps

Troll's gonna make a bold prediction on this one.

Whoever has the most points on the scoreboard at the end wins.:thumb: Don't see either team blowin' the other out.

Both teams got their work cut out for 'em this week.:ph34r: Anybody that can make it to this one oughta come.

Hey Tush, where wuz y'alls cousins last night? They gonna be wearin' stripes next week up at the Drainage Ditch?

Blood might be thicker than water, but I bet Signal's got enough money to swing 'em our way.:roflolk: