Hampton 2010/2011

uknoit2

Dawgs got a big win tonight. Lyle is tough to stop. There were some big shots hit by a lot of different players from both sides. A lot of big free throws were made also. Both teams could have quit a couple of times there but they kept fighting. Jones hit a couple of big jumpshots there in the 3rd when we were a little bit cold that really kept us in it and he took some big charges also. Cody McClain came in and played well without making any mistakes and took a big charge too. Ward and Hughes hit big shots when they needed to. Hassett plays really hard and hustles his butt off but he needs to just let the game come to him a little bit more and have a little bit better shot selection. I wish he would realize that if he would let the game come to him he would see more minutes. Good win overall though by the Dawgs. Hopefully they will keep that going.

Hassett is quick as lightening and a good shooter! But I agree, his points and HIS time will come! PATIENTS, and control Hassett....these will prove you very important to this team

You can tell by last night how much the Creekers hate Cloudland. If the officiating was a little better, then Cloudland wins by 25 every night. Hope the Creekers are gettin' used to being dominated on the hard wood and the football field. :roflol:

Congrats uknoit on the win. :thumb:

you and hampton are so cute together its like boyfriend and girlfriend :flower: the officiating was terrible for both sides

you and hampton are so cute together its like boyfriend and girlfriend :flower: the officiating was terrible for both sides

'Creeker, you and I have never butted heads, just seems King and you don't think too highly of each other! Not that Im above a lil head butting, just dont see need in it at this time :)

Edited by uknoit2

'Creeker, you and I have never butted heads, just seems King and you don't think too highly of each other! Not that Im above a lil head butting, just dont see need in it at this time :)

wont argue you with a uknowit i think ur from hampton arent you? have plently of respect for that team i played some summer ball with ward n hughes back in high school, just didnt see a need for the kings comment when i only stated and opnion and gave cloudland a compliment

wont argue you with a uknowit i think ur from hampton arent you? have plently of respect for that team i played some summer ball with ward n hughes back in high school, just didnt see a need for the kings comment when i only stated and opnion and gave cloudland a compliment

I wouldn't worry about it creekerballer. Most cloudlandnites are still a little jealous of the creekers. They have had some pretty good teams the last 6 or 7 years that directly coincided with Unaka having some coaching changes and being a little bit short on talent for a bit. If Cloudland has about 40 winning seasons in a row they might have close to the same history as Unaka. They just forget what JOKE they were for about 30 straight years on the hardwood. I like most of the kids up Cloudland's way and most of the people too, I just think it kind of funny when they talk junk in basketball and forget about their roots. Hampton on the other hand has always been strong for the most part. I'm not trying to hurt anyone's feeling here, just stating the facts. Sorry if that upsets some.

Yep, from H-Town.....got respect for about every team cause any team can have a great game and win at any given time.....TAKE NOONE LIGHTLY!

I wouldn't worry about it creekerballer. Most cloudlandnites are still a little jealous of the creekers. They have had some pretty good teams the last 6 or 7 years that directly coincided with Unaka having some coaching changes and being a little bit short on talent for a bit. If Cloudland has about 40 winning seasons in a row they might have close to the same history as Unaka. They just forget what JOKE they were for about 30 straight years on the hardwood. I like most of the kids up Cloudland's way and most of the people too, I just think it kind of funny when they talk junk in basketball and forget about their roots. Hampton on the other hand has always been strong for the most part. I'm not trying to hurt anyone's feeling here, just stating the facts. Sorry if that upsets some.

No jealousy Tyler. We are not talking about roots, we're talking about the present. It hasn't been just one season. We've put the beginning touches on a new found tradition that may lead to an eventual state championship. The Creekers days are over. I only sense a little animosity from you because we put Hampton out of both tournaments last year. I think Fridays game will be legendary. The best days may be yet to come for these programs. Tyler, I really don't know why you would defend the Creekers. As far as I'm concerned, they can be annexed by Johnson Co and be in social isolation like Shady Valley. :lol:

• Upvote 1

Since Cloudland doesn't play til Friday, it would be good to play one of the make-up games tonight or Tuesday. Has anyone heard if they would? I think they would be better off to stay tuned up for Friday's matchup. Uknoit, maybe we can finally meet. Mr. Durden here appears to have issues with Cloudlands success on the hard wood, but win or lose I hope the Dogs success continues. Its amazing what lengths people will go to in an effort to undermine success. The last time Cloudland was a joke on the hard wood was in 1998. After that, they went neck to neck with the Creekers and now they have passed them wayyy up. :lol:

Since Cloudland doesn't play til Friday, it would be good to play one of the make-up games tonight or Tuesday. Has anyone heard if they would? I think they would be better off to stay tuned up for Friday's matchup. Uknoit, maybe we can finally meet. Mr. Durden here appears to have issues with Cloudlands success on the hard wood, but win or lose I hope the Dogs success continues. Its amazing what lengths people will go to in an effort to undermine success. The last time Cloudland was a joke on the hard wood was in 1998. After that, they went neck to neck with the Creekers and now they have passed them wayyy up. :lol:

KING, I think Friday would be a great time to meet....BLUENGOLD, I havent made it up to your store yet, so maybe we should all three meet at trophy case?

Maybe ole PUJO will hang with ya so Ill know you are there and Ill bring you two a BULLDOG HAT to wear!!! :roflolk::roflolk: