Humboldt entertains Trinity Christain

JungleJim125

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GO LIONS!!!!

Its game day and the boys in purple aren't done yet. Tonight should be a good game between two good teams. I know you can't base anything on common opponents but for what its worth, the outcomes are similar.

• McKenzie - Humbolt 15-18, TCA 7-18
  • Union City - Humboldt 38-15, TCA 21-15
  • Adamsville - Humboldt 28-21, TCA 42-14
  • Peabody - Humboldt 13-3, TCA 37-17

Its interesting that both Humboldt and TCA defenses gave up the same number of points to both McKenzie and Union City while Humboldt's offense was able to score more. Against Adamsville and Peabody the outcomes for Humboldt and TCA were more different with TCA having much more decisive wins over both of these teams.

I am hoping for a good game with no injuries and God-honoring sportsmanship. I know the Lions are ready and I believe TCA will win this one in an exciting, high scoring game.

GO LIONS!!!!

Its game day and the boys in purple aren't done yet. Tonight should be a good game between two good teams. I know you can't base anything on common opponents but for what its worth, the outcomes are similar.

• McKenzie - Humbolt 15-18, TCA 7-18
  • Union City - Humboldt 38-15, TCA 21-15
  • Adamsville - Humboldt 28-21, TCA 42-14
  • Peabody - Humboldt 13-3, TCA 37-17

Its interesting that both Humboldt and TCA defenses gave up the same number of points to both McKenzie and Union City while Humboldt's offense was able to score more. Against Adamsville and Peabody the outcomes for Humboldt and TCA were more different with TCA having much more decisive wins over both of these teams.

I am hoping for a good game with no injuries and God-honoring sportsmanship. I know the Lions are ready and I believe TCA will win this one in an exciting, high scoring game.

This will be a good football game. I a sure that Humboldt will show good sportmanship win or lose! As far as common opponents i don't put much stock it that don't mean much! TCA will ride the arm and legs of Mr. Washington TCA goes as he goes! Bland and TCA coaches will have their teams ready! I don't think it will be as high scoring as some think! TCA will not see the defense they watched on film this week! I'm sure TCA has made some adjustments as well! The key to this game is simple Humboldt stays in the face of Washington all night and make him rush his throws and to wear him down! TCA will have to contain the speed and several backs the Vikings will throw at them! This game will be well worth the 8 bucks admission! Good luck to both teams! Looking forward to it! Go Humboldt! :thumb:

Edited by zebra99

GOOD LUCK TO BOTH TEAMS. I AM ROOTING FOR HUMBOLDT, BUT I THINK TCA MAY PULL OFF THE UPSET. I REALLY DON'T WANT TO SEE THE CONCEITED POSTS THAT WILL BE ON HERE IF TCA WINS. I HOPE IT'S A HARD NOSED FOOTBALL GAME AND INJURY FREE.

I am quoting you this time because last time I replied something you posted, you deleted your reply which caused mine to not make sense. I want your statement to be here tomorrow, after TCA wins.