RANDALL COBB LEADS THE NATION IN ALL PURP. YDS.

DTBDP61

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How am I a "hater"? I never said Cobb wasn't a great player... He is... Definitely Top 10 in the SEC... I just like Moore better... Get off Cobb's jock strap.

I got your back conerback10, I agree Cobb is a talented player but if Moore had Bray all season both would be better than Cobb. If they will coach Bray correctly, bye his junior year he will be a stud and IMO better than Peyton.

I dont think Thompson would have played much at UT but he was still D1 Talent in UTs back yard that they didnt even bother with. You really cant say anything about Black cause you dont know if someone is going to be injury prone or not. I thought Maples was a DB and his brother Tyler? was a WideOut (went to UT). From what I understand UT didnt get into the Warren chase until late in the recruiting season. Im pretty sure the same thing went for Cobb. I know UT wanted Carl Stewart to play linebacker but he said he wanted to be a running back. They told him he wasnt big enough and then he starts....AT FULLBACK....for Auburn.

If Thompson was D1 talent, why wouldn't USC have played him a bit more? Maybe UT was a better judge of talent then USC? Just saying....

If Thompson was D1 talent, why wouldn't USC have played him a bit more? Maybe UT was a better judge of talent then USC? Just saying....

There is different levels of D1 talent. SEC is by far the hardest conference to play in. He didnt play at USC much but does that mean he couldnt go to say Iowa St or Wyoming and play? Its still D1